NAM vs IR-A: Namibia and Ireland A who are better known as Ireland Wolves will be playing 5 T20s and 3 one-dayers in South Africa. The first day i.e 18th Feb will see two T20s taking place. The series will be played across two venues in South Africa, i.e. Supersport Park in Gauteng and Irene Villagers Cricket Club Ground in Pretoria.
The Irish A has announced two different squads for the T20s and On-dayers. Harry Tector will be leading both T20 and One-dayer side in this series. On the other hand, the Namibian side will be led by Gerhard Erasmus.
Namibia vs Ireland A Team News
Ireland A News
- The management has announced a 14-member squad for the T20 series led by Harry Tector.
- Lorcan Tucker, Harry Tector and Gareth Delany will be the key figures in the batting unit. The likes of Stuart Thompson and Shane Getkate will be instrumental with both bat and ball.
- Joshua Little, Craig Young, and Tyrone Kane will be the sure starters in the bowling unit for Ireland A.
- Namibia has announced a 15-man squad for the series for both T20s and one-dayers.
- Niko Davin is expected to open the innings alongside JP Kotze. The openers then will be followed by Craig Williams, Gerhard Erasmus and wicket-keeper Zane Green.
- Ben Shikongo, Bernard Scholtz and Pikki ya France will hold the key in the bowling department.
Namibia vs Ireland A Squads
Harry Tector (c), Stephen Doheny, Jonathan Garth, Shane Getkate, Craig Young, Nathan McGuire, Jacob Mulder, Tyrone Kane, Josh Little, Curtis Campher, Gareth Delany, Neil Rock, Stuart Thompson, Lorcan Tucker.
Gerhard Erasmus (c), Jan Frylinck, Zane Green, JP Kotze, Niko Davin, Craig Williams, Ben Shikongo, Nicol Loftie-Eaton, Pikki ya France, Bernard Scholtz, T Lungameni, Karl Birkenstock, J de Villiers, Ruben Trumpleman.