ALB vs RBG: Albano is set to take on Royal Bergamo in FanCode ECS T10 – Milan on Friday, 01 July 2022 at 14:00 PM IST.
ALB vs RBG Pitch Report
The pitch of Milan Cricket Ground is a balanced surface. The team, winning the toss will choose to bat first. Meanwhile, the pacers have an advantage on this pitch in the initial overs. The Spinners will surely have an advantage in the middle overs.
ALB vs RBG Weather Report
The Weather forecast for the ALB vs RBG 2nd Quarter Final on Friday, 01 July 2022 at Milan Cricket Ground is expected to be mostly cloudy or sunny or clear and rainy. The temperature is anticipated to be around 12℃ with 81% humidity and a wind speed of 20 Km/hr.
ALB vs RBG Team News
Albano Team Updates
- Irfan Shaikh and Monu Lal will probably open the inning.
- Jorawar Singh will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Satwinder Ram and Anmol Singh will handle the middle-order batting.
- Irfan Shaikh will lead the Albano as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Hardeep Singh-I will do the Wicket Keeping for Albano.
- Bharti Bangar and Dev Cheema will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Bharti Bangar is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
Royal Bergamo Team Updates
- Ahtasham Javaid and Usman Javaid will probably open the inning.
- Ahtasham Javaid is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Rizwan Tahir will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Farhan Javaid and Mubashir Amin will handle the middle-order batting.
- Mubashir Amin will do the Wicket Keeping for Royal Bergamo.
- Mukhtar Muhammad and Waqar Tauqeer will lead the pace attack of his team.