BFC vs JFC : In Indian Super League – 2020-21, Bengaluru FC (BFC) will be faced off against the team Jamshedpur FC (JFC) for the 41st match of the league in Round-1. Today match prediction will be for the team Jamshedpur FC (JFC). It will be the 9th match for JFC in ISL – 2020-21. JFC holds the sixth position in the league standings, with 10 points in their account. So far, they played total of 8 matches, in which they have won 2 matches, tied 4 matches and lost 2 matches. The total goals for the team are 9 and against the team are 9. In the last match, they played against the team FC Goa (FCG) on December 23rd, in which JFC has scored one goal, while the opponent team has managed to score 2 goals, which ended in a defeat for JFC.
Prior to this failure, they played against the team NorthEast United FC (NEUFC) on December 18th, in which JFC has scored one goal, while the opponent team has been stuck with none, which ended in a victory for JFC. Their losing streak is 2 and winning streak is one. Their form in the last 5 matches is L W D D W. Unlike the last match, they should play well in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
On the other hand, today match prediction will be for the team Bengaluru FC (BFC). It will be the eighth match for BFC in Indian Super League – 2020-21. BFC holds the third position in the league standings, with 12 points in their account. So far, they played total of 7 matches, in which they have won 3 matches, tied 3 matches and lost one match. The total goals for the team are 11 and against the team are 8. In the last match, they played against the team ATK Mohun Bagan (ATKMB) on December 21st, in which BFC has been stuck with none, while the opponent team has managed to score one goal, which ended in a defeat for BFC.
Before this failure, they played against the team Odisha FC (OFC) on December 17th, in which BFC has scored 2 goals, while the opponent team has been stuck with one goal, which ended in a victory for BFC. Their form in the last 5 matches is L W W D W. Unlike the last match, they should keep up the winning streaks in the upcoming matches, and it will help them to move forward in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
Bengaluru FC vs Jamshedpur FC – Key Players Team News
- Gurdeep Singh Sandhu, who is a first goalkeeper to cross 10 clean-sheets in a single season.
- Juanan Gonzalez, who is a defender player. His arrival in 2016. He partnered with John Johnson central defence and has most recently partnered fellow Spaniard Albert Serran as well.
- Sunil Chhetri, who is a forward player and skipper of BFC-team. He is a second-highest goal scorer in the history of ISL with 39 goals in 74 appearances.
- Udanta Singh, who is a forward player and he scored 22 goals in the last season ISL league.
- Erik Paartalu, who is a midfielder. He has a great passing ability and the fact that he is able to dictate matches with his physicality has been key for to the success of the club.
Jamshedpur FC (JFC) – Key Players
- Stephen Eze, who is Nigerian defender player. He joins JFC to bolster the centre-back position. His potential to be “one of the best centre-backs in the ISL”.
- Amarjit Singh Kiyam, who is a midfielder, delivered some truly eye-catching performances for JFC last season. His ability to win the ball back and recycle possession.
- Peter Hartley, who is defender player. He is another new signing for JFC who is expected to form a formidable partnership with Eze at the back. Peter was instated as the captain of Jamshedpur FC by Coach Owen Coyle. He has played 418 matches in his career since his senior team debut in 2007, keeping 122 clean sheets and scoring 37 goals in the process.
- Nerijus Valskis, who is a forward player. He was the Golden Boot winner in the 2019-20 ISL league season. He linking up with Coyle again this season promises to be a nightmare for all the defences in the league. Last season, his score was 16 goals and also racked up 6 assists.
- Narender Gahlot, who is a youngest defender player. He was a mainstay in defence in the last ISL campaign for JFC. His presence will ensure that the Indian youngsters at the club continue to maintain their high levels performances.
Bengaluru FC vs Jamshedpur FC
MyFanPark has partnered with Bengaluru FC for the 2020 edition of the Indian Super League. Bengaluru FC has been the most consistent performers in the league. They were a part of the I-League before making their debut in the ISL in the 2017-18 seasons and they won their maiden title in the 2018–19 season defeating FC Goa 1–0 in the final which was held on 17 March 2019. BFC team head coach is Carles Cuadrat. BFC has roped in the services of Brazilian Cleiton Silva, Norwegian Kristian Opseth and Spain defender Fran Gonzalez following the big departures of defender Alberto Serran and Raphael Augusto. The Sunil Chhetri-led side has also added young talents in the form of defenders Joe Zoherliana from Aizawl FC, Ajith Kumar from Chennai City FC and Wungngayam Muirang from Gokulam Kerala FC.
Jamshedpur FC Team News
For Jamshedpur FC (JFC) this season will be the fourth season. JFC home ground is also called ‘The Furnace’, but their performances last season did not end up well. They managed only four wins in the entire 2019-20 season of the Indian Super League and finished eighth in the league table with just eighteen points. JFC management announced Owen Coyle as their new head coach. Coyle took over the reins from Aitor Monroy. However, JFC team have Owen Coyle at the helm this season, who took Chennaiyin FC to the final after joining midway through the 2019-20 campaign.
The experienced coach has added a number of new signings to bolster the JFC squad and with some key performers from last season chipping in, he can hope for a much better campaign this time around. Some of the club major signings is defender Peter Hartley, who arrives at Jamshedpur after a two-year spell with Scottish club Motherwell. The Englishman Peter Hartley, who spent nine years at Sunderland, has been named captain for the upcoming season – confirmed by the head coach Owen Coyle. Last season’s Golden Boot winner and former Chennaiyin FC striker Nerijus Valskis roping to JFC team.
Bengaluru FC vs Jamshedpur FC – Recent Form
Bengaluru FC: L W W D W
Jamshedpur FC: L W D D W
Bengaluru FC vs Jamshedpur FC – Team Squad
Bengaluru FC (BFC):
Gurpreet Singh, Ralte Lalthuammawia, Lara Sharma, Sharon, Rahul Bheke, Pratik Chowdhary, Juanan, Muirang Wungyanyg, Ajith Kumar, Joe Zoherliana, Roshan Singh, Biswa Kumar Darjee, Fran González, Erik Paartalu, Harmanjot Khabra, Dimas Delgado, Udanta Singh, Namgyal Bhutia, Suresh Wangjam, Leon Augustine, Emanuel Lalchhanchhuaha, Amay Morajkar, Kristian Opseth, Sunil Chhetri , Ajay Chhetri, Edmund Lalrindika, Semboi Haokip, Ashique Kuruniyan, Cleiton Silva, Deshorn Brown, Parag Srivas, Huidrom Thoi Singh
Jamshedpur FC (JFC):
Pawan Kumar, Niraj Kumar, Raj Kumar Mahato, Vishal Yadav, Rehnesh Paramba, Narender, Joyner Lourenco, Ricky Lallawmawma, Sandip Mandi, Subhash Barua, Laldinliana Renthlei, Karan Amin, Manash Protim Gogoi, Peter Hartley, Jitendra Singh, Stephen Eze, Aitor Monroy, Alex, Amarjit Kiyam, Jackichand Singh, Isaac Vanmalsawma, Mobashir Rahman, Billu Teli, Nick Fitzgerald, Harsha Parui, Manisana Singh, Gaurab, Gorachand Mamdi, Sapam Kenedy Singh, Nerijus Valskis, David Grande, Aniket Jadhav, Bhupender Singh, William Lalnunfela
Bengaluru FC vs Jamshedpur FC – Probable Playing 11
Gurpreet Singh, Juanan, Pratik Chowdhary, Rahul Bheke, Harmanjot Khabra, Erik Paartalu, Dimas Delgado, Cleiton Silva, Deshorn Brown, Sunil Chhetri, Udanta Singh
Rehnesh Paramba, Peter Hartley, Stephen Eze, Ricky Lallawmawma, Laldinliana Renthlei, Isaac Vanmalsawma, Alex, Aitor Monroy, Nerijus Valskis, Aniket Jadhav, Jackichand Singh