BER vs NAM: Placed in Group A, Bermuda and Namibia will lock horns tomorrow in the ongoing ICC Men’s T20 World Cup Qualifier 2019.
Namibia managed the first win of the tournament after securing 24 runs win over Scotland in the previous encounter and will be hoping to gain some momentum in the competition. In three games, they have one win and two defeats.
Bermuda vs Namibia Team News
- After facing three defeats in a row, a couple of changes are for sure especially in the batting order
- Dion Stovell, JJ Tucker, and Delray Rawlins are sure shot starters in the batting order
- GH O Brien, R Trott & K Leverock have performed decently in the bowling and will feature
- Namibia will like to feature with the same winning combination
- Stephan Baard, Niko Davin and JP Kotze will form the top order
- C Williams, skipper G Erasmus and JJ Smit will bat in the middle order
- J Frylinck and C Viljoen are the wicket-taking bowlers
Bermuda vs Namibia Playing11
Bermuda Playing 11-
Terryn Fray, Okera Bascome (wk), Janeiro Tucker, Rodney Trott, George O Brien, Delray Rawlins, Kamau Leverock, Dion Stovell (c), Onais Bascome, Deunte Darrell, Allan Douglas
Namibia Playing 11-
JP Kotze, Jan Frylinck, Bernard Scholtz, Niko Davin, Gerhard Erasmus (c), Craig Williams, Christi Viljoen, JJ Smit, Zane Green (wk), Stephan Baard, Ben Shikongo
Bermuda vs Namibia Squads
Bermuda Squad –
Oronde Bascome, Derrick Brangman, Dion Stovell (c), Sinclair Smith, Charles Trott, George O Brien, Rodney Trott, Okera Bascome (wk), Allan Douglas, Macai Simmons, Malachi Jones, Janeiro Tucker, Deunte Darrell, Delray Rawlins, Kamau Leverock, Terryn Fray, Onais Bascome.
Namibia Squad –
Stephan Baard, Zhivago Groenewald, Tangeni Lungameni, Niko Davin, JP Kotze, JJ Smit, Zane Green(w), Jan Frylinck, Christi Viljoen, Bernard Scholtz, Ben Shikongo, Karl Birkenstock, Craig Williams, Gerhard Erasmus(c), Pikky Ya France