BRA vs PER Livescore: The first semifinal of the Copa America league 2021 is going to held between Brazil and Peru. The match will kick off at 04:30 AM IST on 6th July 2021. The venue of the match is Olympic Stadium in Rio. Brazil will win this match according to our prediction.
Brazil had won four matches and Peru had won one match in their last five meetings. Peru played against the football team Paraguay on 3rd July in the quarter-finals match. Both the teams have managed to score 3 goals in each of their accounts. Peru’s team won the match by scoring 4-3 in the Penalty Kicks round.
In the quarter-finals match, Brazil played against the football team Chile on 3rd July. Brazil team has scored one goal while the opponent team has been stuck with none which ended in a victory for Brazil team.
BRA vs PER Livescore
The semi-final match of Copa America between Brazil and Peru will be telecasted on Sony Six. It also will be live stream on OTT Platform Sony LIV.
Brazil Key Players
- Key players of BAR are Neymar, Richarlison, and Lucas Paqueta.
- Neymar is a forward player who has played 4 matches and scored 2 goals.
- Richarlison is a forward player who has played 5 matches and scored one goal.
- Lucas Paqueta is a midfielder who has played 4 matches and scored one goal.
Peru Key Players
- Key players of PER are Gianluca Lapadula, Andre Carrillo and Sergio Pena.
- Gianluca Lapadula is a forward player of the team who has played 5 matches and scored 3 goals.
- Andre Carrillo is a forward player of the team who has played 5 matches and scored 2 goals.
- Sergio Pena is a midfielder of the team who has played 5 matches and scored one goal.
BRA vs PER Line-Ups
Brazil: Fred, Everton Ribeiro, Richarlison, Neymar, Weverton, Casemiro, Alex Sandro, Gabriel Jesus, Danilo, Thiago Silva, Marquinhos.
Peru: Christian Cueva, Aldo Corzo, Miguel Trauco, .Sergio Pena, Pedro Gallese, Renato Tapia, Christian Ramos, Luis Abram, Gianluca Lapadula, Miguel Araujo, Yoshimar Yotun.
Brazil vs Peru Betting Odds
Bookmakers have already made their predictions for this match. Brazil is the strong favorite with odds of -550, while Peru has +1300. A tie within the 90 minutes, will turn out in a +440 payout.