The Gabba will host a BBL game for the first time this season where Brisbane Heat will be facing Adelaide Strikers in the 13th match. Brisbane Heat haven’t started the season well. Despite being in winning positions for a no. of times, they have failed to capitalize. The way they surrendered from being in a winning position against the Thunder will raise some questions in their dressing room. The batting has some great talent in the form of young Max Bryant and Dan Lawrence. Skipper Chris Lynn’s form in the last game will boost the team’s confidence. Jack Wildermuth had a fantastic game in a losing cause but his allround performance will be a shining light. Experienced bowler Ben Laughlin went for plenty in the last game and will need to bring all his experience here.
Adelaide Strikers though, haven’t had a great start to the season as well. They won their second game after losing the first one but then lost the last one comprehensively. Weatherald has shown good form with the bat but Matt Renshaw needs to step up to lay a solid foundation. With Carey and Jon Wells, the middle order looks in good hands but they lack a big hitter lower down the order. Rashid Khan will lead the bowling attack with experienced Peter Siddle in good form. Expect Strikers to come hard in this game.
Brisbane Heat vs Adelaide Strikers Dream11 match today
Brisbane Heat (HEA)
- The arrival of Jack Wildermuth has added a lot of strength to their lower middle order. He also swings the new ball which provides some stability to them in powerplay.
- Chris Lynn looked in very good form and his form will decide HEA’s fate in this season.
- They will be largely relying on Mujeeb Ur Rahman who should like the pitch conditions on offer.
Adelaide Strikers (STR)
- Philip Salt has been giving them blistering starts in the powerplay.
- Their pace battery is gelling well and are in good form.
Brisbane Heat vs Adelaide Strikers playing11
HEA playing 11
Sam Heazlett, Max Bryant, Chris Lynn, Dan Lawrence, Tom Cooper, Jack Wildermuth, Jimmy Pierson, Mathew Steketee, Matthew Kuhnemann, Ben Laughlin, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
STR playing 11
Philip Salt, Jake Weatherald, Matt Renshaw, Alex Carey, Jonathan Wells, Matthew Short, Cameron Valente/Liam Scott, Rashid Khan, Daniel Worrall, Wes Agar, Peter Siddle