Soon PitchGround: As your business grows and your company gets bigger, you need a scheduling tool for your employees to get the maximum output. It is where Soon comes is an easy-to-use tool that manages employee scheduling to make daily tasks streamlined.
Team scheduling usually starts off in a spreadsheet. Becomes a chore for someone who never signed up for it. And generally becomes a chore for the team. You can turn this around and make a great schedule your secret ingredient for success.
It helps you get rid of business bottlenecks. Add structure to your employee schedules and make you a more productive team. Soon puts you in control of your team’s schedule with customizable features adapting easily to support your unique team make-up.
Soon Workload gives your team a clear visual overview of who’s doing what, and what’s coming up next. Make sure your team is aligned, activities adequately staffed and prioritized, and team members aren’t over or underworked — all in one view.
Advanced leave management – Soon’s advanced leave management enables you to manage your teams’ time-off efficiently. Create leave categories, review, and approve all your teams’ leave requests with ease.
User groups and roles – Bring structure to your team. Create groups to manage, filter, and target convenient compositions of users at once. Schedule faster by assigning roles based on specific skills.
Time and attendance – Effortlessly capture time and attendance data within events to automatically generate accurate timesheets that can quickly be exported for payroll purposes.
- Having a good schedule in place enables you to respond faster when your (potential) customers need you. Think about how much effort you spend to get people to notice your business. Once you have their attention you need to nurture your relationship with your prospects and customers to keep them coming back.
- Soon helps you manage your team.
- Scheduling is the best way to focus on what is important.
- Managing leave can be a struggle, it’s hard to keep track of without a product like Soon.
- Soon is easier to understand for everyone who has no formal training in this field and just wants to get things done.
“Soon drastically reduced the time spent on our planning process. The shift leaders are in total control, the team members appreciate the ease of use and management loves the improved collaboration and statistics at hand to drive the business.” – Floris Wakka, Team Leader Service | KNAB.