CAN vs JPN : In the FIVB Volleyball World Cup 2019, we have Canada at the 9th place of the tournament with 11 points. Canada has same winning as that of the Iran and Russia but CAN is in the last place between these 3 teams due to the winning difference. CAN has no 3 – 0 wins and only one 3 – 1 set.
Japan is in the top quarter of the tournament. With 7 wins and 2 loss out of 9 matches JPN is at the 4th place in the points table with 20 points. If JPN plays their game with focus they can move on to more top position or stay in the 4th position solidly.
Canada vs Japan Term News
- Key Players for Canada are Steven Marshall and Nicholas Hoag.
- Steven Marshall, a 27 years old volley ballplayer who was in the position of wing spiker and he has secured 342 spikes for their team.
- Nicholas Hoag, a 29 years old volley ballplayer who was in the position of wing spiker and he has secured 350 spikes for their team.
- For Japan, the key players will be Yuki Ishikawa and Yuji Nishida.
- Yuki Ishikawa is the Wing Spiker position player of this team. He has 327 blocks points and 351 Spike points.
- Yuji Nishida in the Opposite Spiker position player of this team. He has 330 blocks points and 346 Spike points.
Canada vs Japan Squad
Canada: Jackson Bere, Craig Ireland, Steven Marshall, Nicholas Hoag c, Kevin Lebreux, Ryley Brendan Barnes, Stephen Timothy Maar, Andre Foreman, Jason Derocco, Sharone Vernon-Evans, Daniel Jansen Vandoorn, Lucas Van Berkel, Byron Keturakis, Eric Loeppky, Derek Epp, Xander Ketrzynski, Casey Adam Schouten, Fynnian Lionel Mccarthy, Blair Cameron Bann, Arthur Szwarc, Brett James Walsh, Blake Scheerhoorn, Danny Demyanenko, Jordan Mcconkey, Mathias Elser
Japan: Kunihiro Shimizu, Hideomi Fukatsu, Naonobu Fujii, Issei Otake, Tatsuya Fukuzawa, Akihiro Yamauchi, Takashi Dekita, Masahiro Yanagida c, Satoshi Tsuiki, Taichiro Koga, Yuji Nishida, Masahiro Sekita, Naoya Takano, Yuki Ishikawa, Haku Ri, Kentaro Takahashi, Tsubasa Hisahara, Masashi Kuriyama, Hiroaki Asano, Taishi Onodera, Akihiro Fukatsu, Tomohiro Yamamoto, Yuki Higuchi, Yamato Fushimi, Yudai Arai