CAN vs SIN: In the final match of CWC Challenge League 2019, Canada will be colliding against Singapore at the Kinrara Oval in Malaysia. Canada, who has already qualified by sitting atop in the points table definitely holds the upper hand going into this contest.
As far as Singapore is concerned, they are placed at the second position on the points with 3 wins from 4 matches. To displace Canada from the top of the table, Singapore needs to win big as the difference of net run-rate will then come into play.
Canada vs Singapore Team News
- Singapore is coming into this contest on the back of three consecutive wins.
- Sidhant Singh and S Chandramohan were brought into the eleven of the last game. They are expected to keep their places.
- Aahan Gopinath Achar is yet to feature for Singapore in this series. However, looking at the bowling combination currently, he will be warming the bench yet again.
- With winning momentum by their side, no changes in their winning combination are expected to take place.
- However, Navneet Dhaliwal the skipper was rested in the last game against Denmark for H Thaker. The latter might make way for his skipper in this final affair.
Canada vs Singapore Playing11
Canada Playing 11-
Rodrigo Thomas, Abraash Khan, Nitesh Kumar, Navneet Dhaliwal, S Wijeyeratne, Ravinderpal Singh, Hamza Tariq, Saad Bin Zafar, Nikhil Dutta, Cecil Pervez, Romesh Eranga.
Singapore Playing 11-
R Rohan, S Chandramohan, Arjun Mutreja/Sidhant Singh, Tim David, Navin Param, Manpreet Singh, R Gaznavi, Aryaman Sunil, V Baskaran, Amjad Mahboob, A Krishna.
Canada vs Singapore Squads
Amjad Mahboob (c), Vinoth Baskaran, Sidhant Singh, Tim David, Anantha Krishna, Aahan Gopinath Achar, Rohan Rangarajan, Navin Param, Manpreet Singh, Janak Prakash, Rezza Gaznavi, Aryaman Sunil, Arjun Mutreja, Anish Paraam
Navneet Dhaliwal (C), Dilon Heyliger, Hamza Tariq, Shahid Ahmadzai, Harsh Thaker, Ravinderpal Singh, Rodrigo Thomas, Romesh Galkandage Don Eranga, Nikhil Dutta, Nitish Kumar, Abraash Khan, Cecil Pervez, Saad Zafar, Srimantha Wijeyeratne.