ClearFlask Pitchground: Getting valuable customer feedback for your business product is important and helps make better decisions. But it can be really difficult to handle multiple feedback in a structured way for you to implement them.
This tool helps you to be closer with your community by collecting product feedback from your community and updating them about your product roadmap & development. Open-Source Ideation Tool To Manage Product Feedback, Roadmap, and Announcements.
Ask for Feedback – Collect customer feedback all in one place from all your support channels.
Extract unbiased and informative feedback, a simple feedback box is an ideal approach to capture customers’ own words.
- Intended for detail-oriented product managers, a customer-first approach is the best way to understand your customers.
- Customer-centric product
- Large community
- Simple feedback form
Feedback as a public forum is adopted by many organizations. This approach focuses on your customers’ ability to discuss features amongst themselves.
- Low-effort hands-off feedback
- Open community
- B2B feedback
- Internal feedback tracking
- Employee feedback
Easily integrates with your website or app – Use a custom domain to host your ClearFlask portal or embed it directly on your site or app.
- Use your own logo, branding, palette, and typography.
- Portal (brand.clearflask.com)
- Custom domain (feedback.yoursite.com)
- Embed widget within your website
Analyze feedback effectively – Organize all the data you collected to make the right decision
Quickly address incoming feedback on your Feedback Dashboard page.
- Convert to task
- Quickly respond
- Merge duplicates
- Shelve it for late
Prioritize your roadmap – Plan out your tasks on your Roadmap Dashboard page.
- Drag & drop Kanban-style
- Customize status workflow
- Automatically notify subscribers of updates
Match your product Workflow – Customize states, transitions, and behavior of each content type to match your workflow. Each state can also alter different behavior and accessibility.
Tagging – Organize content into a defined set of tags. Create tag groups and define rules for how tags can be used.
Export and analyze externally – Export your data and feed it into your own analytics engine for insights.
Keep everyone informed – Let your community and stakeholders know what you’re up to with your product development.
- Publicly accessible or privately shared
- Customize columns, titles and style
- Gather insights along the way
Release an update – Let everyone know when you release a new feature. Discuss changes within your community and subscribe to new updates.
Respond to suggestions – Directly respond to customers regarding their requests and keep them updated with the current status quo.
Status updates – Let customers subscribe to updates on specific feature requests.
Maintain two-way communication – Feedback from a customer you can reach out to is important for addressing their needs. Allow them to be notified using their preferred least-disruptive communication channel.
- Single Sign-On – Link existing user accounts
- OAuth – External sign-in including Google, Facebook, and more
- Email Signup with email (Magic link, Domain-whitelist)
- Browser push – Receive a notification right in your browser
- Guest – Guests with in-app notifications