ContentFries Pitchground: Creating good content is hard, and it’s even harder to do it consistently. You need new content for your website, social media, and advertising, but you don’t have the time or money to produce new videos every week. Neither do you have time to repurpose older contents that can help you produce months’ worth of content ahead of time.
It’s not enough to just post any old thing on social media or in your ads. To get results, you need high-quality content to engage your audience and convince them to take action. Most companies still use the traditional approach of repurposing the contents. Content Fries solves this problem by allowing you to create a week’s worth of repurposed content from a single video without an expensive team of production people.
With Content Fries’s easy-to-use software, you can quickly and easily create videos perfect for all your social media and advertising needs.
- Repurpose your original video for social media, websites, and ads within minutes in all formats using Content Fries’s proprietary technology. (Create a month’s worth of content ahead of time).
- Alternative to Veed.io, Pictory.ai, Zubtitle, Contentdrips, Ocoya, Clipscribe
- Easy to use UI/UX. Create videos in all formats within minutes, responsive support; new updates are very rapid compared to competitors.
- Best for Solopreneurs, Freelancers, small businesses, medium-sized businesses, and agencies that want to scale up their business or clients using video content.
Multiply Your Contents Fast:
Repurposing the contents is not only hard but time-consuming and an expensive affair.
This is why many companies choose to ignore the power of repurposing.
With Content Fries, you can easily:
- Add Intro/Outro: Multiply your video content and add an intro and an outro to your pieces of content. ContentFries will automatically resize them to match the aspect ratio of generated content.
- Trim the Videos: ContentFries Trimmer can get you video content for social media faster. Just select areas with drag and drop, cut out what you don’t want to have in your videos, and more.
- Create dozens of videos from one video: Repurpose your video content strategically and fast by dragging and dropping it on the audio timeline.
- Automated Video Resizers: Get multiple variants of the same video – landscape, square, vertical, or any other aspect ratio you want. Choose from predefined contexts to create ideal videos for different platforms, or use your own.
- Handy templates: Choose from a handy library of global templates, or create your template set consistent with your brand. Get dozens of video content pieces generated in a template of your choosing.
You created a great video, but it’s not reaching its full potential because it’s not accessible to everyone.
Your video is impressive, but many people can’t understand the message you’re trying to send without subtitles.
Content Fries is the perfect solution for adding subtitles to your videos.
With Content Fries’s easy-to-use platform, you can write or auto-generate captions in minutes and change or sync timings with one click.
They currently support over 120+ languages and dialects so that you can reach a global audience with your message.
Here is something additional you can do:
- Automatic video captions: The Ultimate Automatic Caption Generator: Three Steps to Add Captions Effortlessly
- Upload custom fonts: Upload custom fonts and apply them to your videos.
- Create videos using templates: Stay consistent all the time, one click to apply the template.
- Automatic video resizer: Create landscape, square or vertical videos in one go.
- Headlines & text: Create attention-grabbing headlines in no time.
- Bulk export: Export up to 10 videos via the cloud at once without slowing down your computer.
- Progress bar animation: Add a customizable progress bar to videos to keep your viewers engaged and hooked to the end.
- Logo/images upload: Create eye-catching videos consistent with your brand.
- Context system: Create engaging videos for platforms or social media at once.
- Stock media library: Choose from 1+ million royalty-free images to add an emotional charge to your content.
Jessica Fox, the CEO of Vetted Choice, says, “Mind Blown. What would have taken me hours to caption for one of my ad clients just took me 10, maybe 15 minutes. Now I’ve been around the block and have used many tools. But hot damn.”
Repurpose Video Content:
People create video content but don’t utilize it effectively.
It’s no secret that video content remains the king of marketing, but the problem persists, one doesn’t repurpose the video content enough for various platforms.
Content Fries makes it easy to create excellent repurposing content fast.
With their powerful audio & video, easy-to-use editing tool, you can quickly and easily create an engaging week worth repurposing content from just one video within minutes.
Repurpose Content Strategically using three simple steps:
Step 1: Upload your video. Drag and drop from your device, use a direct link or upload from Google Drive or Dropbox for super-fast uploads and better team collaboration.
Step 2: Multiply content swiftly. Multiply videos in minutes by drag & drop on the audio timeline and create as many pieces of content out of a single video as you want. ContentFries Trimmer can help you supercharge your workflow without adding complexity.
Step 3: Export & enjoy. Never worry about slowing down your PC with demanding to render again because ContentFries takes care of all the hard work behind the scenes on the cloud.
Reed Floren from getusleads.com says, “ContentFries is a fantastic time-saving tool that I recommend to my friends and share in private expensive masterminds.”
Content Fries Use Cases:
- Small business owners: Can hire an assistant to repurpose their interviews, webinars, live streams, etc.
- Content Creators: Can repurpose their long-form video content.
- Agencies & Freelancers: Create bite-sized videos with captions and content repurposing as a service.
- Virtual Assistants: Can Simplify video creation workflow – add intros, outros to videos, images, headlines, progress bar, etc.