CLC vs ZNK : In FIVB Men’s Club World Championship 2019, Cucine Lube Civitanova takes the first position in the first round points table with three points in their account. So far they have played one match in the series against the Al-Rayyan team. In that match, CLC played well and won the match with 3-0. They played well and if they keep this, they will be at the first position hereafter.
Zenit Kazan takes the third position in the FIVB Men’s Club World Championship 2019 points table with zero points in their account. They have played only one match so far in the series. They played against the Sada Cruzeiro Volei team. In that match, the opponent team played well and won the match with 3-0. Although their startup was a little bitter, we can expect more from the ZNK team.
Cucine Lube Civitanova vs Zenit Kazan Team News
CUCINE LUBE CIVITANOVA:
- Key players of CLC are Kamil Rychlicki, Yoandy Leal Hidalgo, and Robertlandy Simon Aties.
- Kamil Rychlicki has the position of opposite spiker with eleven attacks, one block, and one serve.
- Yandy Leal Hidalgo is a wing spiker with eight attacks and one server.
- Robertlandy Simon Cities is a middle blocker with five attacks, three blocks, and one server.
- Key players of ZNK are Maxim Mikhaylov, Tsvetan Sokolov and Artem Volvich.
- Maxim Mikhaylov is an opposite spiker with eight attacks, two blocks, and two serves.
- Tsvetan Sokolov is an opposite spiker with nine attacks and one block.
- Artem Volvich is a middle blocker with five attacks and four blocks.
Cucine Lube Civitanova vs Zenit Kazan – Team Squad
Cucine Lube Civitanova:
Simone Anzani, Jiri Kovar, Stijn D’hulst, Andrea Marchisio, Osmany Juantorena c, Jacopo Massari, Paolo Di Silvestre, Azaria Gonzi, Yoandy Leal Hidalgo, Amir Ghafour, Kamil Rychlicki, Enrico Diamantini, Robertlandy Simon Aties, Bruno Mossa Rezende, Francesco D’amico, Mateusz Bieniek, Fabio Balaso, Gianluca Dal Corso
Tsvetan Sokolov, Fedor Voronkov, Andrey Surmachevskiy, Artem Volvich, Loran Alekno, Vadym Likhosherstov, Earvin Ngapeth, Aleksei Kononov, Valentin Krotkov, Alexander Butko c, Alexey Samoylenko, Denis Zemchenok, Valentin Golubev, Maxim Mikhaylov