EN-W vs SA-W: England Women is set to take on the South Africa Women in England Women vs South Africa Women Test on Monday, 27 June 2022 at 15:30 PM IST.
Taunton’s pitch is more leaned toward the bowlers in the past. There was no Test match being played for the last three years so we can expect a new balanced pitch for this fixture.
The weather seems to be cloudy on all the 5 days and it is expected to rain as well
EN-W vs SA-W Team News
England Women (EN-W) Team Updates
- England Women will be playing their first international match after their loss in the finals of the Women’s World Cup 2022 in April.
- They have won two of six Test matches played against South Africa in the past and are favorites to win this fixture as well.
- Emma Lamb and Tammy Beaumont will probably open the inning.
- Heather Knight will bat at the one-down position.
- Natalie Sciver and Amy Jones will handle the middle-order batting.
- Heather Knight will lead the England Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Amy Jones will do the Wicket Keeping for England Women.
- Sophie Ecclestone and Heather Knight will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Charlie Dean and Kate Cross will lead the pace attack of her team.
South Africa Women (SA-W) Team Updates
- South Africa last played a red-ball cricket almost eight years ago and only four players from the current squad have experience in playing Test cricket.
- Andrie Steyn and Lizelle Lee will probably open the inning.
- Lara Goodall will bat at the one-down position.
- Laura Wolvaardt and Sune Luus will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sune Luus will lead the South Africa Women as a Captain. She is also a good Allrounder
- Trisha Chetty will do the Wicket Keeping for South African Women.
- Sune Luus will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Shabnim Ismail and Ayabonga Khaka will lead the pace attack of her team.