ESL vs BAR : In Spanish Primera Division 2019-20, Espanyol takes the bottom position in the points table with 10 points scored in their account. In the total of 18 games played, they have taken 2 wins, 4 draws and 12 losses. After the win against Lleida by the scores of 0-2, they lost the next game against Leganes. In that match, they failed to score any goals while the opposing team won by scoring 2 easy goals. So, the form of ESL in the last 5 games played is L W D L L. They haven’t taken any great attempts to take more wins in their account. If they continue to play with the same mood, then they can’t escape from the relegation zone. ESL has very little probability to win this game as their opponent team is the top team with great records.
Barcelona, on the other hand, takes the top position in the points table with 39 points scored in their account. In the total of 18 games played, they have taken 12 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. In the last game, they had a great victory by defeating the opponent Alaves with 4-1 scores. Prior to this game, they had 2 successive draws against the teams Real Madrid and Real Sociedad by the scores of 0-0 and 2-2 respectively. The form of BAR in the last 5 games played is W D D W W. They haven’t lost a single game in the last 5 games played. They have to maintain the same form to remain in the top position. They have the greatest opportunity to win this game as their opponent team is a weak team with the bottom position.
Espanyol vs Barcelona Team News
- Key players for ESP are Marc Roca, Sergi Darder and Bernardo Espinoza.
- Marc Roca is the Mid Fielder who has played 18 games and scored 2 goals.
- Sergi Darder is the Mid Fielder who has played 17 games and scored 2 goals.
- Bernardo Espinosa is the Defender who has played 10 games and scored 2 goals.
- Key players for BAR are Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez, and Antoine Griezmann.
- Lionel Messi is the Forward player who has played 13 games and scored 13 goals.
- Luis Suarez is the Forward player who has played 16 games and scored 10 goals.
- Antoine Griezmann is the Forward player who has played 17 games and scored 7 goals.
Espanyol vs Barcelona – Recent Form
Espanyol vs Barcelona – Team Squad
Andrés, Diego López, Pipa, Adriá Pedrosa, Naldo, Lluis López Mármol, Dídac Vilà, Sébastien Corchia, Bernardo Espinosa, Fernando Calero, Víctor Sánchez, Wu Lei, Ander Iturraspe, Sergi Darder, Óscar Melendo, David López, Javi López, Marc Roca, Matias Vargas, Esteban Granero, Pol Lozano, Facundo Ferreyra, Javier Puado, Jonathan Calleri, Pablo Piatti, Víctor Campuzano
Gerard Piqué, Clément Lenglet, Moussa Wagué, Jordi Alba, Samuel Umtiti, Júnior Firpo, Ronald Araújo, Dani Morer, Nélson Semedo, Ivan Rakitic, Sergio Busquets, Jean-Clair Todibo, Arthur, Carles Aleñá, Sergi Roberto, Frenkie de Jong, Arturo Vidal, Carles Perez, Luis Suárez, Lionel Messi, Ousmane Dembélé, Antoine Griezmann, Ansu Fati