Eventee Review: Eventee is a mobile event application creation platform designed to help organizations create personalized apps to manage attendees and plan event agendas. Key features available within the apps include real-time feedback, analytics, live polling, commenting, push notifications, offline access, and customizable branding.
- Eventee offers integration with social media platforms Twitter and Instagram, allowing marketers to monitor event pictures posted by participants and share posts using hashtags. It comes with a live question feature, which allows attendees to ask questions to speakers in real-time and lets administrators manage and discuss questions.Software by Touch Arteventee.coread more
- The recipe to the best attendee experience by Eventee:
- Event Management Software Buyer Guide 2020
- Eventee Features
The recipe to the best attendee experience by Eventee:
- Look through the event schedule at any time you want
- Be the boss of your own time – create your personal agenda
- Skip the feeling of missing out – stay updated through Newsfeed
- Book your seat on limited capacity workshops
- Give real-time feedbacks to speakers
- Ask questions and give your opinion straight from the app
- Arrange your meetings through chat – networking has never been easier
- Contribute to saving our planet by reducing unnecessary printing
Eventee is an easy-to-use mobile application for events and conferences! The main focus is on user experience and thanks to our 10-years-long experience with mobile app development, we created a mobile event app which commonly reaches over 70% user base per one event. Besides a beautiful and intuitive design, Eventee offers the following features: Questions&Polls, Workshops booking, Live feedback, Newsfeed, Social Networks Integration, Networking, Integration of Ticketing systems, Custom menu, and many more! Start your free trial now!
Event Management Software Buyer Guide 2020
Product recommendations, vendor rankings, market overview and tips on how to select Event Management software for business. Published in October 2020.
The design, planning and coordination of complex events requires a broad range of functionality that normal project management software does not support. Event management software delivers features adapted to the event industry and enables event managers to…
Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable API Audience Targeting Budgeting Calendar Management Contact Management Customer Management Dashboard Data Export Data Import Data Visualization Expense Tracking External Integrations Forecasting General Account Ledger Inventory Tracking Lead Management Lead Scoring Marketing Automation Multi-User Notifications Project Management Scheduling Social-Media Integration Supplier Management Third-Party Plugins/Add-Ons Travel Management