UFA vs ORN: After flirting with the relegation last season, things have taken a turn for the good for FC Ufa in this current season so far. On current form, they look a good bet for a top-10 finish, which should be the minimum target for this club.
While FC Orenburgn’s 3rd season in the top flight is imploding into the worst nightmare for both the fans and manager. Without a win in the first seven games, and propping up the table heading into this game, it already looks like a long and an arduous journey for survival, and an uphill task considering their problems both in front of the goal and at the back.
FC Ufa vs Orenburg Team News
FC Ufa Team News:
- Attacking midfielder Dmitri Sysuyev and young center-back Danil Krugovoy both will miss the game for the hosts due to their respective injuries.
- Expect Sylvester Igboun to miss the game as well due to his impending departure from the club.
- In addition, forward Andrey Kozlov picked up a knock last weekend and will be monitored before the game. While Ufa could also be without Andrés Vombergar who is recovering from an ankle injury.
Orenburg FC Team News:
- Orenburg will once again miss their versatile star Georgi Zotov. The 29-year-old has missed the last five games due to a knee injury.
- Attacking midfielder Ricardo Alves was an unexpected exclusion from the matchday squad last week, with the manager Vladimir Fedotov revealing in his pre-match interaction that the 26-year-old was not at 100% for the game. The visitors could once again be without their no-10 here as well.
- Centre-back Edi Gutliv is struggling with a muscle injury of late and could miss the game against FC Ufa.
FC Ufa vs Orenburg Playing11
FC Ufa Probable XI:
Belenov (GK), Tabidze, Nedelcearu, Putsko, Sukhov, Thill, Carp, Fomin, Aliev, Giorgobian, Bizjak
Orenburg Probable XI:
Rudenko (GK), Kozlov, Shakhov, Sivakov, Terekov, Skoflek, Miskic, Afonin, Malykh, Chernykh, Despotovic