GetSocial Review: GetSocial SDK provides an easy way to add social features to your Unity apps. In just a day you can allow your users to invite their friends and share content via Whatsapp, Messenger and more than a dozen other social apps. Connect players on the social graph and let them post updates on the newsfeed.
GetSocial tracks both public and private/dark social shares like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, email, and Slack to give you full visibility into where and how people are sharing your content. Inside the GetSocial dashboard, you have access to all your analytics, giving you a bird’s eye view of visits, shares, referrals, and more for your social media channels.
GetSocial Product Overview
- Incentivized friend invites and content sharing: Increase your organic app downloads through incentivized referral campaigns.
- In-app news feeds aka forums: Build social value in your app as users invest time to interact with the community. Let your users talk on the newsfeed. Post updates as a developer from the web dashboard.
- Re-engage users with notifications: Build notification center. Create custom audiences and target them with push notifications.
- Build your own social graph: Connect your users with their invited friends irrespective of invite channel. Works seamlessly with referrals and Facebook graph.
- Convert web to app users and measure marketing campaigns: Use deep links in your emails, social media, influencer and other marketing promotions. Convert your mobile and desktop web visitors to high-value app installs.
Plans and Features
- Lifetime access to GetSocial
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- All future plan updates
- Stack up to 3 codes
- GDPR Compliant
- Only for new GetSocial users who do not have existing accounts
- 60-day money back guarantee, no matter the reason
Developer of a software intended to analyze website’s social sharing activities. The company’s software helps to increase visibility, retention and sales while providing social and collaborative environment for its users through social sharing tracking, enabling clients to manage their content needs in a hassle free manner.
80% of shares are made through copy-paste, messaging apps, and email. GetSocial solves this by offering a unique blend of social widgets for 30+ networks to increase your organic social traffic, detailed analytics about sharing activity, including dark social, tools to automate publishing and a revolutionary URL shortener that tracks 100% of social activity after the 1st click. You’ll never be in doubt about traffic sources again! GetSocial is the best solution for Content and Social Marketers.
2020 GetSocial Reviews, Pricing & Popular Alternatives
GetSocial is an analytics software designed to help users improve their presence on social media platforms. Its features include dark social analytics, content marketing, social automation, traffic and sales monitoring, and a URL shortener. In this article, we cover GetSocial reviews and pricing. Ready to get started? Get a free trial.
The GetSocial pricing guide shows four plans: Tools ($9 per month), Start ($29 per month), Grow ($49 per month), and Expand ($99 per month). Those who opt for annual billing are given a 25% discount. The main differences between the plans include the number of domains and sessions per month.