GUJ vs JAM: Gujarat has shown sheer dominance so far as they have won 7 out of 7 games so far. Their current position on the points table is second and a win here could propel them to the top position.
On the other hand, it has been a mixed sort of tournament so far for Jammu and Kashmir who have won and lost 4 matches out of 8. They currently sit at the fourth position and would be looking to improve their net run-rate here which is in negatives.
Gujarat vs Jammu and Kashmir Team News
- Gujarat has been undefeated for 7 matches in a row in this competition.
- Whatever combinations they have played all of them have paid off.
- Priyank Panchal and skipper Parthiv Patel will open the innings followed by Dhruv Raval and Bhargav Merai.
- Roosh Kalaria, Piyush Chawla and Axar Patel will be the bowlers to watch out.
Jammu and Kashmir
- Jammu and Kashmir are coming into this contest on the back of two back-to-back wins.
- Ahmed Banday and Abdul Samad will open the innings for Jammu and Kashmir.
- Shubham Khajuria and Shubham Pundir who have been the most consistent batsmen so far will follow the opening batsmen.
- Ram Dayal has not featured in the last two games. there is no news on why he missed out
Gujarat vs Jammu and Kashmir Playing11
Gujarat Playing 11-
Parthiv Patel (c & wk), Piyush Chawla, Ripal Patel, Rujul Bhatt, Kathan Patel, Chintan Gaja, Arzan Nagwaswalla, Bhargav Merai, Roosh Kalaria, Axar Patel, Hardik Patel, Karan Patel, Dhruv Raval, Tejas Patel, Manpreet Juneja, Manan Hingrajia
Jammu and Kashmir Playing 11-
Shubham Khajuria, Shubham Pundir, Waseem Raza, Parvez Rasool, Ahmed Banday, Umar Nazir Mir, Abdul Samad, Aquib Nabi/Ram Dayal, Mujtaba Yousuf, Paras Sharma, Fazil Rashid
Gujarat vs Jammu and Kashmir Squad