Happy Fathers Day 2021: Father’s Day is honored every year on the third Sunday of June in most parts of the world. The entire world is very expected to celebrate Fathers day on 20th June 2021. This day is celebrated to give love and respect to fathers. Fathers will get wishes from their sons and daughters on this day.
Fathers Day is a relatively newer one when compared to mothers day. First fathers day has been celebrated in 1910 in Washington US. In 1938 first fathers day council has first founded in Newyork. Here is the list of Fathers day messages, quotes to share on Whatsapp and Facebook.
Fathers Day 2021 Messages
- Dad, you are my hero and my role model. Thanks for being here for me and being a great example. I love you always!
- There’s no possible way I could pay you back for all that you have done for me growing up, but I greatly appreciate all your hard work raising me. I wouldn’t be who I am today without you. Happy Father’s Day, Dad!
- Even though Father’s Day comes once a year, I hope you know I’m grateful, And my heart is truly glad, That today and every single day, I have you as my Dad. Happy Father’s Day!
- It’s that time of year again when everyone tries to tell themselves that they had the best dad in the world. I really did have the best dad in the world, so they can’t be right. Happy Father’s Day, Superhero!
- Thank you for being there every day with just the love and guidance I’ve needed. Everything you’ve taught me has stuck with me and I’m lucky to have a dad like you. Lots of love Dad!
- You will never go out of style. Happy Father’s day to the coolest dad ever.
- You’re my one and only dad, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you. Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Father’s Day! You’re not just my father, but one of my closest friends.
- Happy Father’s Day with love from your favorite kid. (Don’t worry—I won’t tell if you won’t.
- Thank you for all the love you shower upon us. Your company is cherished and special.
- You are my superhero, my best friend, and my troubleshooter! Happy Father’s Day.
- The greatest gift I ever had came from God. I call him Father, can’t thank you enough… You’ve given me a joyful life filled with abundant love. Happy Father’s Day Dad
- Dear father, you have provided me with everything in my life. You have given me great values to be a good human being. You have provided me with a good platform to establish myself in society. I would not be this good without you. Happy Father’s day!
- You are an ordinary man to society but my superhero. You have seen yourself as an adventurous man, a soft-hearted man, a great storyteller, a bad singer, a dancer, a good cook, a good monetary manager, and many more roles. Happy Father’s day!
- To my dad who taught me the game of life and how to play it right. To my father, who has always been there for me and
Fathers Day 2021 Quotes
- “What makes you a man is not the ability to have a child — it’s the courage to raise one.” ― Barack Obama
- “No man stands taller than when he stoops to help a child.” — Abraham Lincoln
- “Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero.” — Fred Rogers
- “A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.” — Billy Graham
- “It is a wise father that knows his own child.” —William Shakespeare
- “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” —George Herbert
- “A girl’s first true love is her father.” —Marisol Santiago
- A father doesn’t tell you that he loves you. He shows you.” —Dimitri the Stoneheart
- “My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, ‘You never know what you can accomplish until you try.’ -Michael Jordan
- “Fathers just have a way of putting everything together.” —Erika Cosby
- “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.” —Tim Russert
- “No music is as pleasant to my ears as that word―father.” —Lydia Maria Child
- “Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.” —John Mayer
- “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” —Linda Poindexter
- “I think a father is someone, Who loves unconditionally, There is no perfect formula, Who a father can be.” —Julie Hebert
- “I would define a leader as a person who puts the welfare of the group above himself. It’s the same thing with fathers.” —Etan Thomas, Fatherhood: Rising to the Ultimate Challenge.
- “How pleasant it is for a father to sit at his child’s board. It is like an aged man reclining under the shadow of an oak which he has planted.” —Walter Scott
- “Father, Dad, Papa, no matter what you call them, they influence our lives and they are the ones we look up to.” —Catherine Pulsifer
- “My father, he was like the rock, the guy you went to with every problem.” —Gwyneth Paltrow
- “I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.” —Hedy Lamarr
- “Being a father, being a friend, those are the things that make me feel successful.” —William Hurt
Fathers Day Funny Quotes
- “Dad taught me everything I know. Unfortunately, he didn’t teach me everything he knows.” —Al Unser
- “A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be.” —Frank A. Clark
- “You don’t have to deserve your mother’s love. You have to deserve your father’s. He’s more particular.” —Robert Frost
- “By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.” —Charles Wadsworth
- “A good father is one whose only reason for putting down a laughing baby is to pick up a crying one.” —Linda Poindexter
- “A man knows when he is growing old because he begins to look like his father.” —Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- “You can tell what was the best year of your father’s life because they seem to freeze that clothing style and ride it out.” —Jerry Seinfeld
- “A father is a banker provided by nature.” —French proverb