HBI vs WHN: Hebei FC is set to take on Wuhan Zall in the Chinese Super League on Thursday, 30 June 2022 at 17:00 PM IST
Hebei will square off against Wuhan FC in the upcoming round 7 of the Chinese Super League, Stage 1, Group A fixture at Langfang Stadium, Langfang in China. In the last encounter, Hebei faced an embarrassing 5-0 defeat against Wuhan Three Towns and is currently placed at the 17th spot on the points table. On the other hand, Wuhan FC also faced a 2-1 defeat against Shanghai Port and is currently standing at the 13th position on the points table.
After analyzing the recent form and statistics of these two sides, the away side Wuhan FC is the slight favorite to secure a win in the encounter but we can expect goals from both ends of the pitch.
HBI vs WHN Weather Report
The weather will be clean and there are no chances of rain.
HBI vs WHN Team News
- Yaxiong Bao will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Liu-Jing will be the Defender his team.
- Yao Daogang will be the Mid-Fielder
Wuhan Zall (WHN) Team Updates
- Wang Zhifeng will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Liu Shangkun will be the Defender his team.
- Asmir Kajevic will be the Mid-Fielder