HireBeat Pitchground: Recruiting top talent is hard, not to mention time-consuming. You need to identify the best candidates, assess their skills, and make a decision quickly. If you’re lucky, the average time to fill a position is 42 days. And that doesn’t even include the time it takes to find suitable candidates in the first place. And it’s not just about finding the best candidates. You also need to make sure you’re compliant with all the latest hiring and interviewing regulations.
PitchGround presents HireBeat: HireBeat simplifies talent recruiting and assessment with digital video interviewing and screening. It offers an easy way to screen and assess candidates with Hirebeat’s digital video interviewing platform. Hirebeat software makes it easy to identify the best candidates, so you can make a decision quickly and reduce your time to hire.
- Source the best candidates from thousands of resumes with just a few clicks using Hirebeat’s AI.
- Alternative to: Greenhouse, Lever, HireVue
- An easier and faster way to post job openings and manage all candidates; Improve efficiency by automating the applicant tracking and screening process with beautiful-looking UI/UX
- Best for: Small businesses, medium-sized businesses, enterprises, and agencies that want to scale up their team.
- 86% of the Organizations are conducting virtual interviews to hire candidates during the COVID-19.
- 87% of Companies expect to streamline recruiting activities.
- The average cost of hiring per candidate in the US is roughly $4167.
- 56% of Global Companies are Fully Remote or Hybrid Companies which means companies are also moving towards virtual hiring as per Owl labs.
- Companies spend around 42 days filling one position.
Sourcing of Candidates (Value Proposition #1)
This process is time-consuming and can be frustrating. You might not be reaching the best candidates because they’re not looking on the job boards. HireBeat sourcing solution solves this problem by automatically posting your job opening on over 200 different job boards. As a result, you’ll reach more top talent faster.
HireBeat makes it easy to manage all job applications in one place. Its automated pre-screening feature filters out unqualified candidates so you can focus on the best ones. Get all of the candidates you want in one place with our simple-to-use applicant tracking system. It’s fast, easy to use, and highly customizable. You can also create your career page, making it easy to add it to your website, and improving your inbound queries.
- One-click post to 200+ job boards
- Centralized application management system
- Easy social sharing
- Free career page with company logo and branding
- Easy to implement with no coding knowledge needed
- Real-time sync of job lists for better candidate experience
Screening the candidates is way simpler (Value Proposition #2)
Hirebeat’s screenshot solution software automates repetitive and manual tasks, like reviewing resumes and applications, so you can focus on finding the best talent. Plus, Hirebeat’s AI-powered job fit score will help you make informed decisions about who to interview.
- Automate repetitive and manual tasks
- Bulk action to process multiple candidates
- Free up recruiters for more creative work
- Customizable application forms to auto-screen applicants
- Quickly parse resumes and build 360-degree candidate profiles
- AI-powered job fit score to assist decision-making
- Review video response anytime, anywhere
- One-click to interview all interested candidates
- Customizable interview questions and candidate experience
Insights of the Candidates (Value Proposition #3 – The “Critical” Deciding Factor)
It’s hard to keep track of the hiring process and make data-driven decisions without accurate information. Hirebeat’s insights solution provides accurate, real-time analytics so that you can make informed decisions about your hiring process. Plus, Hirebeat’s one-click reporting makes staying compliant a breeze.
- Simple to invite and manage the hiring team.
- Share evaluations to make more informed decisions.
- Notes, evaluations, and decisions all in one place.
- Monitor and track the hiring process.
- Make data-driven decisions with real-time analytics.
- One-click reporting for and compliance.