HK vs MAL: Hong Kong and Malaysia will face each in an all-important clash in the on-going ACC Eastern Region T20 on Friday. There is not much to separate both teams so far as they both had a similar journey in the competition. Honk Kong began the tournament by defeating Nepal by 43 runs and then went on to defeat Thailand as well by 8 wickets. However, they lost their last game to Singapore by 16 runs. Similarly, Malaysia defeated Nepal in their 1st game by 22 runs and then defeated Thailand by 8 wickets. But they too lost their 3rd game to Singapore by 128 runs. With Singapore already qualified for the Aisa Cup 2020 qualifiers, the stakes are high in this game. The winner of this game will qualify for the Aisa Cup 2020 qualifiers as the top-2 teams in the tournament will get a chance to participate in the qualifiers.
Hong Kong vs Malaysia Team News
Hong Kong Team News:
- Shahid Wasif and Nizakat Khan are expected to open the batting for Hong Kong.
- Jamie Atkinson alongside Kinchit Shah and Waqas Khan will form the middle-order.
- Skipper Aizaz Khan, Ehsan Khan, and Aftab Hussain will lead the bowling attack.
Malaysia Team News:
- Wicketkeeper Virandeep Singh and Anwar Arudin are expected to open the batting.
- Khizar Hayat, skipper Ahmed Faiz, Syed Aziz, and Aminuddin Ramly will form the middle-order.
- Syazrul Idrus, Fitri Sham, and Pavandeep Singh will lead the bowling attack.
Hong Kong vs Malaysia Playing11
Hong Kong Playing 11
Jamie Atkinson, Waqas Barkat, Aizaz Khan (C), Nizakat Khan, Kinchit Shah, Waqas Khan, Scott McKechnie (WK), Shahid Wasif, Ehsan Khan, Haroon Arshad, and Aftab Hussain.
MAL Playing 11
Virandeep Singh (WK), Anwar Arudin, Khizar Hayat, Aminuddin Ramly, Pavandeep Singh, Ahmad Faiz (C), Sharvin Muniandy, Syazrul Idrus, Syed Aziz, Mohamed Arief, and Fitri Sham.
Hong Kong vs Malaysia Squad
Virandeep Singh, Anwar Arudin, Khizar Hayat, Ahmad Faiz (C), Syed Aziz, Aminuddin Ramly, Mohamed Arief, Sharvin Muniandy, Fitri Sham, Syazrul Idrus, Pavandeep Singh, Anwar Rahman, Dhivendran Mogan, and Nazril Rahman.
Hong Kong Squad
Shahid Wasif, Nizakat Khan, Jamie Atkinson, Kinchit Shah, Waqas Khan, Aizaz Khan (C), Haroon Arshad, Scott McKechnie, Waqas Barkat, Ehsan Khan, Aftab Hussain, Hamed Khan, Nasrulla Rana, and Mohsin Khan.