Link Aadhaar with IRCTC: There is important news for ticket bookers at Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC). You can now book up to 12 tickets a month by linking your Aadhaar Card with IRCTC. Now the ticket booking rules have changed in IRCTC.
So far only a maximum of 6 online tickets can be booked in a month from the IRCTC account. But now you can book 12 tickets a month instead of 6 by linking your IRCTC account with Aadhaar.
It is noteworthy that the process of linking the Aadhaar with the IRCTC account is very easy. Check the steps to link the account of IRCTC with your Aadhaar.
How to link IRCTC account with Aadhaar:
1. To connect to this, first go to irctc.co.in, the official e-ticket registration website of IRCTC.
2. Now enter the user ID and password and log in.
3. Now go to the ‘My Account section’ that appears on the home page and click on ‘Aadhaar KYC’.
4. After this, enter your reference number on the next page and click on ‘Send OTP’.
5. Now the OTP will come to the mobile number registered in your Aadhar card. Enter this OTP and verify.
6. After viewing the information related to the source, click on ‘Verify’
7. After this you will get a message on your mobile that KYC details have been successfully updated.