HUL vs MIDD : In 2019-20 English League Championship-Regular Season, we have the dream teams Hull City and Middlesbrough for today’s match prediction. The team HUL has obtained the 21st position in the standings with 42 points scored in their account. So far they have played 39 games in which they have won 11 games, tied 9 games and lost 19 games. The total goals of the team are 52 and goals against is 67. After they lost to the team Charlton Athletic by 0-1 scores, they managed to tie up the next game with Birmingham City by 3-3 scores. Their form in the last 5 games is D L L L L. They should try to improve their performance in the upcoming games to move ahead in the tournament.
On the other hand, we have a dream team Middlesbrough at the 19th position in the standings with 44 points scored in their account. So far they have played 39 games in which they have won 10 games, tied 14 games and lost 15 games. The total goals of the team are 39 and goals against is 50. After they lost to the team Swansea City by 0-3 scores, they took to win in the next game against the team Stoke City by 0-2 scores. Their winning streak is one. Their form in the last 5 games is W L W D L. They should try to take more wins in the upcoming games to move forward in the standings.
Hull City vs Middlesbrough – Key Players Team News
- The ranking players for the team HUL are Jarrod Bowen, Kamil Grosicki, and Tom Eaves.
- Jarrod Bowen is the forward player who has played 29 games and scored 16 goals.
- Kamil Grosicki is the forward player who has played 28 games and scored 6 goals.
- Tom Eaves is the forward player who has played 33 games and scored 5 goals.
Middlesbrough (MIDD) – Key Players
- The ranking players for the team MIDD are Ashley Fletcher, Lewis Wing, and Britt Assombalonga.
- Ashley Fletcher is the forward player who has played 36 games and scored 9 goals.
- Lewis Wing is the midfielder who has played 36 games and scored 7 goals.
- Britt Assombalonga is the midfielder who has played 28 games and scored 6 goals.
Hull City vs Middlesbrough – Recent Form
Hull City: D L L L L
Middlesbrough: W L W D L
Hull City vs Middlesbrough – Team Squad
Hull City (HUL):
George Long, Matt Ingram, Will Mannion, Reece Burke, Jordy de Wijs, Ryan Tafazolli, Matthew Pennington, Callum Elder, Robbie McKenzie, Brandon Fleming, Angus MacDonald, Sean McLoughlin, George Honeyman, Kevin Stewart, Daniel Batty, Malik Wilkes, Josh Bowler, Jon-Miquel Toral, Herbie Kane, Leo Lopes, Max Sheaf, Josh Magennis, Tom Eaves, James Scott, Martin Samuelsen, Keane Lewis Potter
Tomas Mejias, Dejan Stojanovic, Aynsley Pears, Jonny Howson, Dael Fry, Djed Spence, Ryan Shotton, Marc Bola, Harold Moukoudi, Anfernee Dijksteel, George Friend, Marcus Tavernier, Paddy McNair, George Saville, Lewis Wing, Marvin Johnson, Hayden Coulson, Adam Clayton, Marcus Browne, Ashley Fletcher, Britt Assombalonga, Rudy Gestede, Lukas Nmecha, Stephen Walker
Hull City vs Middlesbrough – Probable Playing 11
George Long, Jordy de Wijs, Reece Burke, Callum Elder, Matthew Pennington, Daniel Batty, Herbie Kane, Leo Lopes, Josh Magennis, James Scott, Malik Wilkes
Dejan Stojanovic, George Friend, Dael Fry, Marvin Johnson, Djed Spence, George Saville, Paddy McNair, Ashley Fletcher, Britt Assombalonga, Ryan Shotton, Lewis Wing