IN-A vs IN-B: The domestic 50-over competition which comprises of three teams in India A, B and C is all set to kick-start from October 31st at the JSCA International Stadium Complex in Ranchi.
The first match of the competition will see India A colliding against India B, followed by India C vs India A and the last match ahead of the final will be played between India B and India C.
- India A will be led by Andhra batsman Hanuma Vihari and they have announced a 14-man squad for the competition.
- Devdutt Padikkal and Abhimanyu Easwaran are expected to open the innings for India A.
- Hanuma Vihari, Vishnu Vinod and Ishan Kishan will follow the openers.
- In the bowling department, Jaydev Unadkat, R Ashwin and Sandeep Warrierwill hold the key.
- Wicket-keeper batsman Parthiv Patel will lead India B who have announced a 14-man squad.
- Priyank Panchal will open the innings along with Parthiv Patel.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad, Nitish Rana, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Baba Aparajith and Kedar Jadhav will follow the openers.
India A vs India B Playing 11
IN-A Playing 11
Ishan Kishan, V Vinod, D Padikkal, Abhimanyu Easwaran, Bhargav Merai, Hanuma Vihari, Ravichandran Ashwin, Sandeep Warrier, Jaidev Unadkat, Siddharth Kaul, Amandeep Khare.
IN-B Playing 11
Parthiv Patel, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Nitish Rana, Priyank Panchal, R Gaikwad, K Jadhav, Baba Aparajith, V Shankar, K Gowtham, R Kalaria, Shahbaz Nadeem.
India A vs India B Squads
Hanuma Vihari (c), Vishnu Vinod, Amandeep Khare, Abhishek Raman, Siddharth Kaul, Ishan Kishan (wk), Sandeep Warrier, Shahbaz Ahmed, Ravi Bishnoi, Ravichandran Ashwin, Devdutt Padikkal, A R Easwaran, Jaydev Unadkat, Bhargav Merai.
Parthiv Patel (c), Rush Kalaria, Ruturaj Gaekwad, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Baba Aparajith, Anukul Roy, Shahbaz Nadeem, K Gowtham, Vijay Shankar, Nitish Rana, Yarra Prithviraj, Kedar Jadhav, Priyank Panchal, Mohammed Siraj.