India vs Australia: With one eye already on upcoming test series, India and Australia will lock horns at SCG today in the third and final T20I of the series. India will be looking to inflict a clean-sweep and if they do so, they will move up to number 2 position in ICC T20I rankings. On the other hand, Australia are missing many of their first choice players and will continue to give youngsters a go again today. We will preview AUS vs IND Dream11 contest.
In reply, Indian openers flexed their muscles after couple of quiet overs at the start. KL Rahul was dismissed in the powerplay but Shikhar Dhawan continued on his work with Virat Kohli at the other end. Former made 52 while Virat Kohli drove a quick-fire 40 to his name. But it was Hardik Pandya who took India to a series win from a difficult position in last couple of overs. He remained unbeaten on 42 from just 22 balls as India sailed home with two balls to go. Leg-spinners Mitchell Swepson and Adam Zampa were impressive from Australian perspective.
India vs Australia Dream11 Teams Match Details
Fixture name: Australia Vs India, 3rd T20I
Competition: India’s tour of Australia 2020-21, T20I Series
Date: 8th December 2020
Time: 1:40 PM IST
Stadium: Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney
India vs Australia Team News:
India Team News
- There are no reasons for India to make any changes to their playing XI unless they are looking to rest some players.
- KL Rahul and Shikhar Dhawan played it perfectly in the last match while Virat Kohli also did well at number 3. Sanju Samson hasn’t taken his innings to a significant score after playing one or two gorgeous shots.
- Shreyas Iyer and Hardik Pandya form a strong core at the back-end while Washington Sundar will be India’s all-rounder batting at number 7 position.
- In bowling scheme of things, T Natarajan will look to end a memorable tour on a high while Deepak Chahar and Shardul Thakur were expansive along with Yuzvendra Chahal in the last match. They will be looking to correct the same in today’s outing.
Australia Team News
- We are expecting one change in Australian playing XI today.
- Aaron Finch has a chance to feature in today’s T20I and if he comes in, D’Arcy Short is likely to be dropped after two poor performances. Steve Smith and Glenn Maxwell will continue to bat in the middle order.
- Moises Henriques will play as an all-rounder while Marcus Stoinis will play as a specialist batsman today. Sean Abbott will bat at number 7 position for the hosts.
- There is plenty of inexperience in Australian bowling lineup but that’s unlikely to change as first choice options are likely to be rested keeping in mind upcoming test series. Mitchell Swepson and Adam Zampa have done brilliantly as a pair so far while Andrew Tye and Daniel Sams will be their pacers in our AUS vs IND Dream11 predictions.
India vs Australia Playing11
IND Playing 11
KL Rahul, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Sanju Samson, Shreyas Iyer, Hardik Pandya, Washington Sundar, Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar, T Natarajan
AUS Playing 11
Matthew Wade, Aaron Finch, Steve Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Moises Henriques, Marcus Stoinis
Sean Abbott, Daniel Sams, Andrew Tye, Mitchell Swepson, Adam Zampa
India vs Australia Squads: