IND vs BAN : In the three-match Bangladesh tour of India 2019 series, both teams have already played their first T20I, in which India lost the game by 7 wickets. India has scored 148 runs for 20 overs with 6 wickets. BAN put more pressure on team India, while they were batting. With inexperienced batsmen, IND made many mistakes in the first innings, which has to be corrected in the future matches.
In the first T20I match, BAN won the match by scoring 154 runs for the loss of 3 wickets in 19.3 overs. They broke the most-talked news in the world, by their potential win against India, as it is their first win against India after the ban of Shakib Al Hasan. Even though there is two more match remaining, this is the talk of the town until the next one. In the forthcoming match, both the teams are going to keep their eyes wide, while making every step on the field.
India vs Bangladesh Team News
- Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, and Rishabh Pant are the key players of India
- Even though Rohit Sharma did not perform well in the first game, he is one of the key player for India that too with the way he is performing in recent times.
- Shikhar Dhawan scored 41 runs out of 42 balls to help his team post a substansial score on the line.
- Rishabh Pant, who is a wicket-keeper of the team, has scored 27 runs off 26 balls with three 4s.
- Mushfiqur Rahim, Soumya Sarkar, and Mohammad Naim are the key players in Bangladesh.
- Mushfiqur Rahim is a wicket-keeper of the team, has scored 60 runs out of 43 balls, with eight boundaries and one 6. He was titled as the Man of the Match in this game.
- Soumya Sarkar has scored 39 runs out of 35 balls, which helped to reach the target.
- Mohammad Naim has scored 26 runs in 28 balls, which supported increasing the score and winning the opponent.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 198 & 179
Highest Total: 202/4 (19.4 Ov) by IND vs AUS
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 202/4 (19.4 Ov) by IND vs AUS & 196/2 (20 Ov) by NZ vs IND
India vs Bangladesh – Team Squad
Rohit Sharma(c), Shikhar Dhawan, Lokesh Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant(w), Manish Pandey, Krunal Pandya, Deepak Chahar, K Khaleel Ahmed, Shardul Thakur, Yuzvendra Chahal, Washington Sundar, Rahul Chahar, Sanju Samson, Shivam Dube
Liton Das, Soumya Sarkar, Mohammad Naim, Mahmudullah(c), Mushfiqur Rahim(w), Afif Hossain, Aminul Islam, Mohammad Mithun, Mosaddek Hossain, Abu Hider Rony, Mustafizur Rahman, Shafiul Islam, Arafat Sunny, Al-Amin Hossain, Taijul Islam