IND vs BAN: Moreover, this is for the first time India is hosting Bangladesh for a full series – 3 T20Is and 2 Test. The hosts have won all their eight T20Is against Bangladesh and will look to maintain the record in the leadership of Rohit Sharma. Along with that, the focus will also be on giving the players freedom and a certain level of comfort for the team to bag wins. With the unavailability of Virat Kohli, the management will look to give chances to a couple of young names like Sanju Samson, Shivam Dube, etc.
Bangladesh, on the other hand, is missing out two of the most experienced players in Tamim Iqbal and Shakib Al Hasan. Mahmudullah will be leading the side and it will be interesting to watch how much of a challenge they will pose?
India Vs Bangladesh Team News
India Team News:
- The team has been selected by the selectors with a vision of the T-20 world cup in sight. Therefore the team is going to be unpredictable one.
- Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan are going to be the openers and KL Rahul is going to slot in to the middle order along with Shreyas Iyer and Manish Pandey.
- There is a case for the explosive batsman and medium pace bowler Shivam Dube to come into the team and be a factor in this game.
- Khaleel Ahmed and Deepak Chahar will take care of duties in the bowling department with Washington Sundar and Rahul Chahar as their spinners.
Bangladesh Team News:
- Bangladesh is going to be without Shakib Ul Hasan for some time as he has been banned by the ICC for alleged match fixing allegations.
- Their middle order has been working well with Mahmudullah and Mushfiqur Rahim but it is at the top of the order that the problems begin for Bangladesh however Soumya Sarkar and Liton Das have been good in a few days.
- The bowling is heavily reliant on the spinners like Taijul Islam and the fast bowling has been in the hands of Mustafizur Rahman for a lot of time.
India Vs Bangladesh Playing 11
IND Playing 11:
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Sanju Samson, Rishabh Pant, Krunal Pandya, Washington Sundar, Khaleel Ahmed/S Thakur, D Chahar, R Chahar/Y Chahal
BAN Playing 11:
Liton Das, Soumya Sarkar, Mohammad Mithun, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mahmudullah (c), Mosaddek Hossain, Afif Hossain, Arafat Sunny, Mustafizur Rahman, Al-Amin Hossain, Abu Hider/Taijul Islam
India Vs Bangladesh Squads