IND vs WI: India are the number one ranked side in Test cricket, and they showcased the same fact in the last game. They were comprehensive in every single department, and haven’t shown a shred of weakness in this format of the game.
On the other hand, Windies are still trying to get their team back to the glory days, but it will be bit tough with this rather inexperienced team. They do have the talent, and series such as these are going to help the players get some much-needed exposure.
India vs Windies Team News:
- The team is coming off a fantastic win, and the management will not be making a change in the starting lineup for this game.
- Ravichandran Ashwin was seen hanging out with captain Kohli outside of cricket, and this might be a sign of him making a comeback in the starting lineup.
- Wriddhiman Saha might replace Rishabh Pant in the wicketkeeper spot.
- Keemo Paul has recovered from his ankle injury and he is going to be replacing Miguel Cummins in the squad.
- Shane Dorwich is still rehabilitating his injury, and Shai Hope is expected to be the wicketkeeper for this game as well.
India vs Windies Playing 11:
Kraigg Braithwaite, John Campbell, Sharmarh Brooks, Darren Bravo, Roston Chase, Shai Hope, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder, Kemar Roach, Keemo Paul, Shannon Gabriel
India vs Windies Squads:–
Ajinkya Rahane, Chesteshwar Pujara, Hanuman Vihari, Mayank Agarwal, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Ravindra Jadeja, KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant, Wriddhiman Saha, Ishant Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Ravichandran Ashwin, Umesh Yadav
Jason Holder (capt), Kraigg Brathwaite, Darren Bravo, Shamarh Brooks, John Campbell, Roston Chase, Rahkeem Cornwall, Jahmar Hamilton (wk), Shimron Hetmyer, Shai Hope (wk), Shannon Gabriel, Keemo Paul, Kemar Roach.