INW-A vs BDW-A: India Women A and Bangladesh Women A will be up against one another in the first One-Dayer which will be played at the Sheikh Kamal International Cricket Stadium in Cox Bazar.
The two teams will square off for three One-dayers and 3 T20s. The one-dayers will be played at the Sheikh Kamal International Cricket Stadium in Cox Bazar, whereas, the three T20s which will take place from 11th October will be played at the Zahur Ahmed Cricket Stadium in Chattogram.
India Women A vs Bangladesh Women A Team News
India Women A
- The All-India Women’s Selection Committee has announced a 15-member squad for this series and the upcoming ACC Emerging Women’s Asia Cup to take place in October.
- Devika Vaidya will be leading the squad.
- Ravi Kalpana, T Hasabnis and vice-captain S Meghana are the premier batters in the side.
- Kshama Singh, skipper Devika Vaidya and A Sarwani will be their prime bowlers.
Bangladesh Women A
- The Bangladesh Cricket Board has announced two different squads for the ODI and T20I series.
- Saila Sharmin will be leading the side which comprises of some familiar names like Ritu Moni, Tul Kubra, Fahim Khatun etc. among others.
India Women A vs Bangladesh Women A Playing11
India Women A Playing 11-
Ravi Kalpana, S Meghana, T Hasabnis, Y Bhatia, S D Bahadur/N Parween, Devika Vaidya, Sushree Dibyadarshani, T Sarkar/R Kanojia, Kshama Singh, T Kanwer, A Sarwani.
Bangladesh Women A Playing 11-
Nigar Sultana, F Hoque, Sanjida Islam, S Akhter, R Moni, R Ahmed, F Khatun, Tul Kubra, Nahida Akter, F Islam, S Sharmin
India Women A vs Bangladesh Women A Squads
Devika Vaidya (c), S Meghana, Tanushree Sarkar, Simarn Dil Bahadur, Rashi Kanojia, Nuzhat Parveen, Kshama Singh, Anjali Sarwani, R Kalpana, Yastika Bhatia, Tejal Hasabnis, Manali Dakshini, Minnu Mani, Sushree Dibyadarshini, TP Kanwar
Saila Sharmin (c),, Sanjida Islam, Sharmin Akter Supta, Ritu Moni Nuzhat Tumpa (wk), Murshida Khatun, Suraya Azmim, Puja Chakrabortty, Rumana Ahmed, Sobhana Mostary, Nigar Sultana Joty, Fahima Khatun, Nahida Akhter, Khadiza Tul Kubra, Fargana Hoque.