IND vs LAL : In NBA regular season 2019-20, we have Indiana Pacers at the sixth place in the points table of Eastern Conference. They have taken 18 wins and 9 losses so far. The points per game of the team are 109.3. In the recent game, they lost to the Los Angeles Clippers by 110-99 scores. Now, they have a winning streak of 3 after defeating the teams Boston Celtics, Atlanta Hawks and Charlotte Hornets by 122-117, 110-100 and 107-85 scores respectively. The winning percentage of the team is 45.0. Though their own hat-trick wins, their opponent LAL has a winning streak of seven. So IND has to play with the concentration to take win in this game. If they win, then they can secure fifth place in the points table.
Whereas the Los Angeles Lakers take the top position in the points table of Western Conference. They have taken 24 wins and 3 losses so far. The points per game of the team are 113.7. They have a long winning streak of 7. LAL’s last 5 victories were against the teams Portland Trail Blazers, Minnesota Timberwolves, Orleans Pelicans, Miami Heat and Atlanta Hawks by the scores of 136-113, 142-125, 96-87, 113-110 and 101-96 respectively. They have been playing great form the start of the tournament and they have to keep up the same to retain the top position. With the seven winning streaks, they have a good chance to win this game.
Indiana Pacers vs Los Angeles Lakers
- Key players for IND are M.Brogdon, T.J.Warren, and D.Sabonis.
- M.Brogdon is the point guard of the team who has played 22 games and scored 19.5 points.
- T.J.Warren is the small forward player of the team who has played 26 games and scored 18.2 points.
- D. Sabonis is the power forward player of the team who has played 24 games and scored 18.0 points.
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
- Key players for LAL are A. Davis, L.James and K. Kuzma.
- A. Davis is the power forward player who has played 25 games and scored 27.4 points.
- L.James is the small forward player who has played 26 games and scored 25.9 points.
- K. Kuzma is the power forward player who has played 20 games and scored 11.2 points.
Indiana Pacers vs Los Angeles Lakers – Team Squad
Goga Bitadze, Amida Brimah, Malcolm Brogdon, JaKeenan Gant, Aaron Holiday, Justin Holiday, Alize Johnson, Jeremy Lamb, T.J. Leaf, T.J. McConnell, Doug McDermott, Naz Mitrou-Long, Victor Oladipo, Domantas Sabonis, JaKarr Sampson, Edmond Sumner, Myles Turner, T.J. Warren, CJ Wilcox
Los Angeles Lakers :
Kostas Antetokounmpo, Avery Bradley, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Alex Caruso, Quinn Cook, DeMarcus Cousins, Troy Daniels, Anthony Davis, Jared Dudley, Danny Green, Talen Horton-Tucker, Dwight Howard, LeBron James, Kyle Kuzma, JaVale McGee, Zach Norvell Jr., Rajon Rondo