IR-W vs PN-W; Four matches are lined up for the final day of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Qualifier. Ireland women and Papua New Guinea women will be squaring off in the first match, followed by USA women and Namibia Women.
The evening slot is filled for two matches which will be played between Scotland women and Netherlands women and then Bangladesh Women who are the table-toppers will square-off against Thailand Women.
Ireland Women vs Papua New Guinea Women Team News
Ireland Women Team News
- After losing two matches on the trot, some changes in the eleven can be expected.
- R Stokell who has been on the bench right from the first game is expected to play.
- She could replace Gaby Lewis in the eleven.
Papua New Guinea Women Team News
- Thailand Women were dominant in the lasy game against PNG women.
- That loss was a setback for PNG women and will look for some changes here and there.
Ireland Women vs Papua New Guinea Women Playing11
Ireland Women Playing 11-
M Waldron, O Prendergast, G Lewis, L Paul, K Garth, E Richardson, L Maritz, L Delany, C Raack, S MacMahon, S Kavanagh (Doubt: R Stokell)
Papua New Guinea Women Playing 11-
Vicky Araa, Brenda Tau, Kaia Arua, Naoani Vare, Tanya Ruma, Natasha Ambo, Mairi Tom, Konio Oala, Sibona Jimmy, Veru Kila Frank, Ravini Oa
Ireland Women vs Papua New Guinea Women Squads
Laura Delany (c), Leah Paul Sophie MacMahon, Shauna Kavanagh, Celeste Raack, Kim Garth, Mary Waldron, Eimear Richardson, Gaby Lewis, Lara Maritz, Rebecca Stokell, Louise Little, Orla Prendergast.
Ravini Oa (c), Nerela Ila, Isabel Toua, Natasha Ambo, Vicky Araa, Gari Buruka, Kaia Arua, Sibona Jimmy, Mairi Tom, Konio Oala, Naoani Vare, Brenda Tau (wk), Tanya Ruma, Veru Kila Frank