LAL vs MEM : In NBA 2019-20, Los Angeles Lakers has obtained the top position in the Western Conference of NBA standings. So far they have played 53 games in which they have won 41 games and lost 12 games. In the last ten games, they have won 7 games and lost 3 games. The points per game of the team are 114.7. And now, they have hat-trick wins against the teams Golden State Warriors, Pheonix Suns, and Denver Nuggets by 125-120, 125-100 and 120-116 respectively. So, they have the winning streak of three. In the last 5 games, their form is W W W L W. With these records, they have got the highest winning percentage of 90.1. They are in good form and they have to keep up it, to retain the top position in the standings. With the highest winning percentage, they have the highest possibility to defeat the opponent team.
On the other hand, Memphis Grizzlies has obtained the 8th position in the Western Conference of NBA standings. So far they have played 54 games in which they have won 28 games and lost 26 games. In the last ten games, they have won 8 games and lost 2 games. The points per game of the team are 113.0. They have 2 back-to-back wins against the teams Washington Wizards and Portland Trail Blazers by 106-99 and 111-104 respectively. So, they have the winning streak of two. In the last 5 games, they have the form of W W L W W. They have got the winning percentage of 9.9. They should try to win this game to move forward in the standings. Let’s see whether they have the potential to defeat the top team or not.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Memphis Grizzlies Team News
Los Angeles Lakers
- Key players for LAL are A. Davis, L. James, and K. Kuzma.
- A. Davis is the power forward player who has played 46 games and scored 26.6 points per game.
- L. James is the small forward player who has played 51 games and scored 25.0 points per game.
- K. Kuzma is the power forward player who has played 44 games and scored 12.6 points per game.
- Key players for MEM are J. Morant, J. Jackson Jr, and D. Brooks.
- J. Morant is the point guard who has played 48 games and scored 17.6 points per game.
- J. Jackson Jr is the power forward player who has played 52 games and scored 17.1 points per game.
- D. Brooks is the shooting guard who has played 54 games and scored 15.7 points per game.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Memphis Grizzlies – Team Squad
Los Angeles Lakers:
Kostas Antetokounmpo, Avery Bradley, Devontae Cacok, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Alex Caruso, Quinn Cook, DeMarcus Cousins, Troy Daniels, Anthony Davis, Jared Dudley, Danny Green, Talen Horton-Tucker, Dwight Howard, LeBron James, Kyle Kuzma, JaVale McGee, Rajon Rondo
Grayson Allen, Kyle Anderson, Jordan Bell, Dillon Brooks, Brandon Clarke, Gorgui Dieng, Marko Guduric, Josh Jackson, Jaren Jackson Jr., Tyus Jones, John Konchar, De’Anthony Melton, Ja Morant, Jonas Valanciunas, Yuta Watanabe, Justise Winslow