MAS vs LAH: Manila Stars will lock horns against Laguna Heroes in Maharlika Pilipinas Basketball League on Tuesday, 09 August 2022 at 14:30 PM IST
Manila Stars and Laguna Heroes Team Updates
- Manila Stars have won 5 games and lost 6 games in the league so far. They lost their last match against Valenzuela XUR Homes Realty Inc 70-79 and are placed 13th on the points table.
- Laguna Heroes have won just 1 game and lost 9 games until now. They lost their last match against Bataan Risers 70-79 and are standing at 20th place on the points table.
- Manila Stars score 78.9 points a game on average while they allow 76.2 points a game to their opponents.
- Laguna Heroes score 68.8 points a game on average while they allow 81.0 points a game to their opponents.
- Paolo Pontejos is averaging 10.7 points, 6.0 rebounds, and 3.6 assists a game. In the last match, he scored 13 points, 7 rebounds, and 9 assists.
- I am backing Manila Stars to win this match easily. Watch out for Ronnie Matias to produce a spectacular performance.