MIL vs OKC : In NBA regular season 2019-20, Milwaukee Bucks has taken the top position in Eastern Conference of NBA standings. So far they have played 58 games in which they have won 50 games and lost 8 games. In the last ten games, they have taken 9 wins and one loss. The points per game of the team are 119.8. And now, they have four consecutive wins, in which the last victory was against the team Toronto Raptors by 108-97 scores. Prior to this win, they played against the team Washington Wizards and won by 137-134 scores. In the last 5 games, their records are W W W W L. They have the winning streak of four and the winning percentage of 86.3. They have to win this game to retain the top position in the standings.
Whereas, Oklahoma City Thunder has taken the fifth position in Western Conference of NBA standings. So far they have played 58 games in which they have taken 36 wins and 22 losses. In the last ten games, they have taken 8 wins and 2 losses. The points per game of the team is 111.2. In the last game, they played against the team Sacramento Kings and won by 112-108 scores. Prior to this win, they played against the team Chicago Bulls and won by 124-122 scores. They have the winning streak of four. Their records in the last 5 games are W W W W L. They have got the winning percentage of 13.7. They have to win this game to move forward in the standings.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Oklahoma City Thunder Team News
- Key players for MIL are G. Antetokounmpo, K. Middleton and E. Bledsoe.
- G. Antetokounmpo is the power forward player who has played 52 games and scored 29.7 points per game.
- K. Middleton is the small forward player who has played 51 games and scored 21.1 points per game.
- E. Bledsoe is the point guard who has played 50 games and scored 15.8 points per game.
Oklahoma City Thunder
- Key players for OKC are S. Gilgeous-Alexander, D. Gallinari and D. Schroder.
- S. Gilgeous-Alexander is the shooting guard who has played 58 games and scored 35.5 points per game.
- D. Gallinari is the power forward player who has played 50 games and scored 30.7 points per game.
- D. Schroder is the point guard who has played 57 games and scored 31.1 points per game.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Oklahoma City Thunder – Team Squad
Giannis Antetokounmpo, Thanasis Antetokounmpo, Eric Bledsoe, Sterling Brown, Pat Connaughton, Donte DiVincenzo, George Hill, Ersan Ilyasova, Kyle Korver, Brook Lopez, Robin Lopez, Frank Mason III, Wesley Matthews, Khris Middleton, Cameron Reynolds, Marvin Williams, D.J. Wilson
Oklahoma City Thunder:
Steven Adams, Deonte Burton, Hamidou Diallo, Luguentz Dort, Terrance Ferguson, Danilo Gallinari, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Kevin Hervey, Mike Muscala, Abdel Nader, Nerlens Noel, Chris Paul, Isaiah Roby, Dennis Schroder