MIN vs OKC : In NBA regular season 2019-20, we have Minnesota Timberwolves at the second bottom position in Western Conference of NBA standings. So far they have played 45 games in which they have won 15 games and lost 30 games. In the last ten games, they have won only one game and lost rest of the games. The points per game of the team is 111.1. They have the longest losing streak of eight. So, their last failure was against the team Houston Rockets by 131-124 scores. Prior to this match, they lost to Chicago Bulls by 117-110 scores. The form of MIM in the last 5 games played are L L L L L. They have a winning percentage of 46.5. They should come up with the great effort to take win in the upcoming matches and move ahead in the tournament. With this poor records, they have less probability of winning this match.
On the other hand, we have Oklahoma City Thunder at the seventh position in Western Conference of NBA standings. In the total of 46 games, they have won 27 games and lost 19 games. In the last ten games, they have won 7 games and lost 3 games. The points per game of the team is 109.9. They have the winning streak of four. So, their latest victory came against the team Atlanta Hawks by 140-111 scores. The form of OKC in the last 5 games are W W W W L. They have a winning percentage of 53.4. They are at the good form and they have to keep up same to move forward in the standings. They have the highest probability of winning this match since the opponent team has very weak record.
Minnesota Timberwolves vs Oklahoma City Thunder Team News
- Key players for MIM are K.Towns, A. Wiggins and J. Teague.
- K.Towns is the central player who has played 27 games and scored 26.5 points per game.
- A. Wiggins is the shooting guard who has played 36 games and scored 22.4 points per game.
- J. Teague is the point guard who has played 34 games and scored 13.2 points per game.
Oklahoma City Thunder
- Key players for OKC are S. Gilgeous-Alexander, D. Gallinari and D. Schroder.
- S. Gilgeous-Alexander is the shooting guard who has played 45 games and scored 19.8 points per game.
- D. Gallinari is the power forward player who has played 38 games and scored 19.0 points per game.
- D. Schroder is the point guard who has played 44 games and scored 18.6 points per game.
Minnesota Timberwolves vs Oklahoma City Thunder – Team Squad
Keita Bates-Diop, Jordan Bell, Robert Covington, Allen Crabbe, Jarrett Culver, Gorgui Dieng, Treveon Graham, Jake Layman, Kelan Martin, Jordan McLaughlin, Shabazz Napier, Jaylen Nowell, Josh Okogie, Jeff Teague, Naz Reid, Karl-Anthony Towns, Noah Vonleh, Andrew Wiggins,
Oklahoma City Thunder:
Steven Adams, Darius Bazley, Deonte Burton, Hamidou Diallo, Luguentz Dort, Terrance Ferguson, Danilo Gallinari, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Kevi Hervey, Mike Muscala, Abdel Nader, Nerlens Noel, Justin Patton, Chris Paul, Andre Roberson, Dennis Schroder