ND-W vs IR-W: Netherlands W will take on Ireland Women in Netherlands Women vs Ireland Women ODI on Monday, 22 August 2022 at 14:30 PM IST. Ireland Women are expected to win this fixture looking at their strong squad and more experience.
ND-W vs IR-W Pitch Report
The pitch at VRA Ground is well balanced for both the batters and bowlers in the ODI format. The average first innings score here is around 240 runs and England smashed a record 498 runs in ODI cricket just two months ago.
ND-W vs IR-W Weather Report
The weather will be clean and there are no chances of rain.
ND-W vs IR-W Team News
- The hosts enter this match after their 3-2 win against Namibia Women in the six-match T20I series last month.
- They made a great comeback after losing the opening match and will be optimistic against Ireland in this three-match series.
- Frederique Overdijk and Juliet Post will probably open the inning.
- Babette de Leede will bat at the one-down position.
- Robin Rijke and Annemijn Thomson will handle the middle-order batting.
- Babette de Leede will lead the Netherlands W as a Captain. She is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Babette de Leede will do the Wicket Keeping for Netherlands W.
- Iris Zwilling will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Silver Siegers and Caroline de Lange will lead the pace attack of her team.
Ireland Women (IR-W) Team Updates
- Ireland Women played the Tri-Nation T20I series at home against Australia and Pakistan last month where they lost three of four matches.
- But their past record against the Netherlands is excellent with four wins in their last five ODI matches.
- Amy Hunter and Gaby Lewis will probably open the inning.
- Orla Prendergast will bat at the one-down position.
- Laura Delany and Shauna Kavanagh will handle the middle-order batting.
- Laura Delany will lead the Ireland Women as a Captain. She is also a good Allrounder
- Kate McEvoy will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Georgina Dempsey and Cara Murray will lead the pace attack of her team.
- Georgina Dempsey was the highest fantasy points, gainer, in the previous match.