NSW-XI vs EN-A: England Lions will lock horns with New South Wales XI in the white-ball cricket for the last time on the tour. England A played their first 3 games against Cricket Australia XI and the last 2 ODIs of the series were scheduled to be played against New South Wales XI. England A defeated Cricket Australia XI in the first 2 unofficial ODIs and then the 3 unofficial ODI got abandoned due to rain. England Lions then had to face New South Wales XI in the 4th game of the series but it also got canceled owing to the rain. England Lions now will play their last game in the white-ball cricket on this tour and they would try to finish it off with a win only.
New South Wales XI vs England Lions Team News
New South Wales XI Team News:
- New South Wales XI have announced a different squad for this game from the 4th unofficial ODI.
- Ryan Gibson will lead the 12-men squad for this game.
- Skipper Ryan Gibson, alongside Jack Edwards, and Jason Sangha will form the core of New South Wales’ batting.
- Daniel Sams and Arjun Nair will contribute with both bat and ball.
- Nathan McAndrew, Ben Dwarshius, and Ben Manenti will be the main bowlers in the playing 11.
England A Team News:
- England Lions are expected to field an unchanged playing 11.
New South Wales XI vs England Lions Playing11
NSW-XI Playing 11
Ryan Gibson (C), Nicholas Bertus (WK), Arjun Nair, Ryan Hackney, Nathan McAndrew, Mickey Edwards, Jack Edwards, Jason Sangha, Daniel Sams, Ben Manenti, and Ben Dwarshuis.
EN-A Playing 11
James Bracey (WK), Lewis Gregory (C), Sam Hain, Laurie Evans, Tom Abell, Daniel Lawrence, Mason Crane, Craig Overton, Brydon Carse, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, and Richard Gleeson.
New South Wales XI vs England Lions Squads:
New South Wales XI:
Ryan Gibson (C), Nathan McAndrew, Mickey Edwards, Ben Manenti, Arjun Nair, Hayden Kerr, Nicholas Bertus, Jack Edwards, Jason Sangha, Daniel Sams, Ryan Hackney, and Ben Dwarshuis.
England A Squad-
Lewis Gregory(C), Craig Overton, Brydon Carse, James Bracey, Daniel Lawrence, Ben Cox, Richard Gleeson, Mason Crane, Henry Brookes, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Sam Hain, Laurie Evans, Will Jacks, Tom Abell, and Matt Milnes.