OKC vs DAL : In NBA Regular Season 2019/2020, Oklahoma City Thunder belongs to the Western Conference Division, in which OKC has been positioned at the seventh place. OKC has played 32 games totally, in which OKC has faced 17 victories and 15 failures. OKC has scored 108.3 points per game. With the winning percentage of .531, OKC has a winning streak of two, at present. In the recent match, played against Toronto Raptors, OKC has won the game with a score of 98-97 points. The path of OKC in the past five games is W W L W W. OKC can still up to their game and win more matches and move forward in the league standings.
Dallas Mavericks has been categorized under the Eastern Conference Division. With the scored points of 116.8 per game, DAL has been placed at the fifth position, in the League Standings. In the total of 32 games played, DAL has won in 21 games and lost in 11 games. With the losing streak of one going on, DAL has a winning percentage of .656. In the recent game played against Los Angeles Lakers, DAL has been defeated in the match with a score of 108-95. The stats of DAL in the recent five games are W L W W L. DAL, being at the top fifth position, DAL should not lose any more games so that they can be up in the game. Tim Hardaway Jr, who is a shooting guard, has left hamstring injury and cannot play his next game.
Oklahoma CityThunder vs Dallas Mavericks Team News
- Key players of OKA are S Gilgeous-Alexander, D Gallinari and D Schroder.
- S Gilgeous Alexander, who is a shooting guard of the team, has scored 19.8 points per game.
- D Schroder, who is a point guard of the team, has scored 18.4 points per game
- D Gallinari, who is a power forward player of the team, has scored 18.0 points per game.
- Key players of DAL are Luka Doncic, Kristaps Porzingis, and Tim Hardaway Jr.
- Luka Doncic, who is a small forward player of the team, has scored 28.8 points per game.
- Kristaps Porzingis, who is a power forward player of the team, has scored 17.3 points per game.
- Tim Hardaway Jr, who is a shooting guard of the team, has scored 13.7 points per game.
Oklahoma CityThunder vs Dallas Mavericks – Team Squad
Steven Adams, Darius Bazley, Deonte Burton, Hamidou Diallo, Luguentz Dort, Terrance Ferguson, Danilo Gallinari, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Devon Hall, Mike Muscala, Abdel Nader, Nerlens Noel, Justin Patton, Chris Paul, Andre Roberson, Dennis Schroder
J.J. Barea, Ryan Broekhoff, Jalen Brunson, Antonius Cleveland, Seth Curry, Luka Doncic, Dorian Finney-Smith, Tim Hardaway Jr., Aric Holman, Justin Jackson, Maxi Kleber, Courtney Lee, Boban Marjanovic, Dakota Mathias, Kristaps Porzingis, Dwight Powell, Josh Reaves, Isaiah Roby, Delon Wright