PAK vs BAN: After hosting Sri Lanka for a Test series few months back, Pakistan will now welcome another Asian side in the form of Bangladesh for 3 T20Is, 2 Tests and an ODI.
Security was a major concern right from the time this series was proposed, but the Bangladesh Cricket Board has agreed to the terms of PCB for this tour. All the three T20Is will be played at the Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore.
Pakistan vs Bangladesh Team News
- Pakistan has done a major transition in their side with as many as 6 new faces.
- Imam-ul-Haq, Mohammad Amir, Haris Sohail
- Shaheen Afridi, Shoaib Malik and Mohammad Hafeez will return into the squad.
- In all likelihood, Ahsan Ali and Haris Rauf are going to get their T20I caps.
- The visitors have announced a 15-man squad for the series.
- Mushfiqur Rahim
- Tamim Iqbal and Mohammad Naim will be opening the batting followed by Liton Das, Mahmudullah the captain and Afif Hossain.
- Among the bowlers, Mustafizur Rahman and Al-Amin Hossain will lead the charge.
Pakistan vs Bangladesh Playing11
Pakistan Playing 11-
Ahsan Ali, Babar Azam, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Iftikhar Ahmed, M Rizwan, Imad Wasim, Haris Rauf, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Hasnain.
Bangladesh Playing 11-
Mohammad Naim, Tamim Iqbal, Afif Hossain, Mahmudullah, Liton Das, Soumya Sarkar, Mehedi Hasan, Shafiul Islam, Aminul Islam, Al-Amin, M Rahman.
Pakistan vs Bangladesh Squads
Babar Azam (c), Shoaib Malik, Usman Qadir, Imad Wasim, Amad Butt, Mohammad Rizwan, Musa Khan, Shadab Khan, Khushdil Shah, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Hasnain, Haris Rauf, Iftikhar Ahmed, Ahsan Ali
Mahmudullah (c), Mohammad Naim, Najmul Hossain, Rubel Hossain, Al-Amin Hossain, Hasan Mahmud, Shafiul Islam, Liton Das, Mahedi Hasan, Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Aminul Islam, Mohammad Mithun, Afif Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman