PHI vs LAL : In NBA regular season 2019-20, Philadelphia 76ers takes the sixth place in Eastern Conference of NBA standings. In the total of 46 games played, they have won 29 games and lost 17 games. In the last ten games, they have won 6 games and lost 4 games. The points per game of the team are 108.4. In the previous game, they lost to the Toronto Raptors by 107-95 scores. So, they have a losing streak of one. Prior to this failure, they defeated Brooklyn Nets by 117-111 scores. The form of PHI in the last 5 games played are L W W W W. They have a winning percentage of 50.8. and they have to win this game to move forward in the standings. They can win this game with proper planning and execution.
Whereas Los Angeles Lakers takes the top position in Western Conference of NBA standings. In a total of 45 games, they have won 36 games and lost 9 games. In the last ten games, they have won 8 games and lost 2 games. The points per game of the team are 114.0. They have 2 back-to-back wins against the teams New York Knicks and Brooklyn Nets by the scores of 100-92 and 128-113 respectively. So, their winning streak is two. Prior to these wins, they lost to Boston Celtics by 139-107. The form of LAL in the last 5 games played is W W L W L. They have a winning percentage of 49.2. They should win this game to retain the top position.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Los Angeles Lakers Team News
- Key players for PHI are T. Harris, B.Simmons and A.Horford.
- T. Harris is the small forward player who has played 46 games and scored 19.3 points per game.
- B. Simmons is the point guard who has played 44 games and scored 16.0 points per game.
- A. Horford is the power forward player who has played 42 games and scored 12.5 points per game.
Los Angeles Lakers
- Key players for LAL are A. Davis, L. James, and K. Kuzma.
- A. Davis is the power forward player who has played 38 games and scored 26.3 points per game.
- L. James is the small forward player who has played 43 games and scored 25.2 points per game.
- K. Kuzma is the power forward player who has played 36 games and scored 13.2 points per game.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Los Angeles Lakers – Team Squad
Jonah Bolden, Trey Burke, Joel Embiid, James Ennis III, Tobias Harris, Al Horford, Furkan Korkmaz, Shake Milton, Raul Neto, Kyle O’Quinn, Norvel Pelle, Josh Richardson, Mike Scott, Marial Shayok, Ben Simmons, Zhaire Smith, Matisse Thybulle
Los Angeles Lakers:
Kostas Antetokounmpo, Avery Bradley, Devontae Cacok, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Alex Caruso, Quinn Cook, DeMarcus Cousins, Troy Daniels, Anthony Davis, Jared Dudley, Danny Green, Talen Horton-Tucker, Dwight Howard, LeBron James, Kyle Kuzma, JaVale McGee, Rajon Rondo