Glance Pitchground: Hyper-Segment Your Contacts For Higher Conversions & ROI. It’s hard to keep up with all the potential customers you could be targeting. Instead, you want to focus on your best leads, but figuring out who they are is tough.
It’s hard to keep up with all the changes in the market and know who is worth your time and effort. And even if you do manage to identify promising leads, it can be challenging to know what to do next.
PitchGround Presents Glance
Through contact list segmentation and content suggestions, Glance helps you identify buyers, upsell opportunities, and churn-risk customers. With Glance, you can easily target and convert more of your contacts into high-value customers.
It’ll help you organize your audience by goals for your business and automatically hyper-segment your audience based on their stage in the product journey so that you can easily reach out to them with relevant content suggestions.
Know Users Most Likely to Turn into Customers:
Glance uses cross-channel indicators through its proprietary AI Marketing Graph technology to hyper-segment your contacts based on your SaaS goals, such as “convert trial-ers to paid” or your ideal customer profile for targeted B2B email marketing.
- Organize by goals: Organize your audience by goals for your business and not by lists.
- Segment your audience: Automagically get hyper-segments for your audience based on their stage in the product journey.
Qualify Your Cold and Opt-in Contacts for Trial:
Reaching out to the right contacts is foundational for acquiring trial users.
- Enrich your contacts to find your ideal customer profile: Build ICP-matched lists, not just cold lists. Qualify your opt-in emails by enriching them and finding a customer profile match.
- Find relationships and context: Cold emails can now be personal and contextual. Increase your first touch response rate by bringing in more context and relationships to all of your outreach.
Send the Right Content at the Right Time:
Increase your chances for conversion to paid and upsell by timing your campaign messages to the user context. Sending the right contextual campaigns to the users will lead to better conversions.
- The right content in your campaigns: Use the right contextual marketing keywords and content that engages your audiences. Improve your open and click-to-open rates (CTOR) by choosing the right content.
- Right time in the user product journey: Your audience appreciates the contextual messages based on their product journey.