Notaku Pitchground: This tool is one of a kind for Notion users. Why? Because it transforms your Notion workspace into a beautiful docs site. You can now create Docs and KnowledgeBase Sites using this tool.
- Use Notaku in 3 easy steps:
- Click Here to Buy Notaku Pitchground Lifetime Deal for $49
- How can you use Notaku?
- 1. Documents: Notaku transforms your Notion workspace into a beautiful docs site
- 2. Blogs: Quickly create a full-featured blog website from Notion
- 3. Changelogs – Quickly create a changelog website from Notion.
- 4. Notion Icons Generator – Quickly add icons to your Notion workspace.
Use Notaku in 3 easy steps:
1. Write your docs in Notion – Notion is an awesome CMS, it’s perfect to write your documentation. Your team already uses it for internal documentation, why not use it for user-facing docs too?
2. Add Notion page in the Notaku dashboard – You can link the Notion page to your Notaku account to build an awesome static documentation site.
3. Publish your Docs/blog website, on your own domain – It will publish your Notion docs/blogs with an awesome design and easy navigation and table of contents for every page.
How can you use Notaku?
1. Documents: Notaku transforms your Notion workspace into a beautiful docs site
- Automatic Sidebar and table of contents – A sidebar navigation and table of contents are automatically created for all your notion pages. This makes it easier for your users to navigate the contents of the docs.
- Amazing search experience – All your Notion pages get indexed and are easily searchable by your users.
- Built-in feedback collection – Every page has feedback collection buttons to let you know what are the most loved and hated documents.
- Docs and Blog with a single subscription – You can also create a blog site using the same approach.
- Custom Domains – Use your personal domain for your docs
- Lightning Fast – Generated sites optimized for speed with SEO
- Customizable – Add your links, font, colors, and more
2. Blogs: Quickly create a full-featured blog website from Notion
- Notaku uses a Notion database to host your blog posts.
- Own your content, on your own domain – Notaku allows you to set up a blog website with your own domain and your own Notion content.
3. Changelogs – Quickly create a changelog website from Notion.
- The easiest way to keep your users in the loop about your product is – Share your product updates with your users and let them know what is new.
- Own your content, on your own domain – Notaku allows you to set up a changelog website with your own domain and your own Notion content.
4. Notion Icons Generator – Quickly add icons to your Notion workspace.
- Make your Notion workspace pretty by automatically generating appropriate icons for your pages.
Grab your Notaku license today & start creating beautiful blogs and knowledgebase from your Notion workspace.