PUL vs KAW Live Score: The team Pulse is going to face the team Frontale in the Japanese League. The match will kick off at 03:00 PM on 17th July. The venue of the match is the IAI stadium in Japan. The frontale team has a higher chance to win this game according to our prediction.
Team frontale has played a total of 21 matches in which they have won 17 matches and tied 4 matches. Their total goals for the team are 51 and against the team are 15. This team had won four matches and ties one match from last five matches.
Pulse has played a total of 21 matches in which they have won 5 matches, tied 8 matches, and lost 8 matches. Their total goals for the team are 22 and against the team are 28. This team had won two matches, lost one match, and ties two matches from the last five matches.
Shimizu S-Pulse Key Players
- Key players of PUL-team are Thiago Santana, Katsuhiro Nakayama and Valdo.
- Thiago Santana is a forward player of the team who has played 20 matches and scored 6 goals.
- Katsuhiro Nakayama is a midfielder of the team who has played 19 matches and two goals.
- Valdo is a defensive player of the team who has played 18 matches and scored 2 goals.
Kawasaki Frontale Key Players
- Key players of KAW are Leandro Damiao, Kaoru Mitoma and Yu Kobayashi.
- Leandro Damiao is a forward player of the team who has played 20 matches and scored 12 goals.
- Kaoru Mitoma is a midfielder of the team who has played 20 matches and scored 8 goals.
- Yu Kobayashi is a forward player of the team who has played 18 matches and scored 8 goals.
PUL vs KAW Predicted Playing 11
Shimizu S-Pulse: Shuichi Gonda,Teruki Hara, Katsuhiro Nakayama, Valdo, Thiago Santana, Yohei Nishibe, Shuichi Gonda, Ryo Takeuchi, Riyo Kawamoto, Junior Dutra, Carlos Alberto-Jr
Kawasaki Frontale: Miki Yamane, Jsiel Cardoso Miranda, Kaoru Mitoma, Joao Schmidt, Leandro Damiao, Hidemasa Morita, Jesiel, Kaoru Mitoma, Tatsuya Hasegawa, Akihiro Ienaga, Sung-Ryong Jung