QUE vs PES: Expect fireworks when last edition’s finalists will lock horns for the first time this season in the first game of the double-header on Saturday. Defending champions Quetta Gladiators began their title defence in style by defeating Islamabad United by 3 wickets. Peshawar Zalmi, on the other hand, fell short in their first game against Karachi Kings by 10 runs. While the Gladiators will look to build the early momentum in the tournament by notching up back-to-back wins, the Zalmis would look to bounce back from their loss in the opening fixture.
Quetta Gladiators vs Peshawar Zalmi Team News
Quetta Gladiators Team News:
- Jason Roy and Shane Watson will open the innings.
- Ahmed Shehzad, Sarafraz Ahmed and Azam khan will form the middle-order.
- Mohammad Nawaz and Ben Cutting will contribute with both bat and ball.
- Sohail Khan and Mohammad Hasnain will lead the bowling attack.
Peshawar Zalmi Team News:
- Tom Banton and Kamran Akmal will open the batting.
- Shoaib Malik and Liam Livingstone will form the core of the batting.
- Darren Sammy will bat low down the order.
- Hasan Ali, Rahat Ali, and Wahab Riaz will lead the bowling attack.
Quetta Gladiators vs Peshawar Zalmi playing11
QUE Playing 11-
Shane Watson, Sarfaraz Ahmed (C & WK), Sohail Khan, Ahmed Shehzad, Jason Roy, Ben Cutting, Mohammad Nawaz, Fawad Ahmed, Mohammad Hasnain, Azam Khan, and Abdul Nasir.
PES Playing 11-
Tom Banton, Liam Livingstone, Kamran Akmal (WK), Haider Ali, Shoaib Malik, Daren Sammy (C), Liam Dawson, Mohammad Mohsin, Wahab Riaz, Hasan Ali, and Rahat Ali.
Quetta Gladiators vs Peshawar Zalmi Squads
Peshawar Zalmi Squad
Tom Banton, Haider Ali, Shoaib Malik, Daren Sammy (C), Liam Livingstone, Kamran Akmal, Liam Dawson, Hasan Ali, Rahat Ali, Umar Amin, Adil Amin, Aamir Ali, Mohammad Mohsin, Wahab Riaz, and Mohammad Amir Khan.
Quetta Gladiators Squad
Shane Watson, Sarfaraz Ahmed (C), Ahsan Ali, Arish Ali Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Fawad Ahmed, Mohammad Hasnain, Azam Khan, Sohail Khan, Ahmed Shehzad, Jason Roy, Ben Cutting, Abdul Nasir, Tymal Mills, and Zahid Mahmood.