Relaythat Review: RelayThat is a tool that instantly generate thousands of beautiful and usable images with a click. Unlike other design tools, where you need to manually drag-and-drop your own designs (and make some bad design decisions) or pay for some of the prettier designs (like Canva), RelayThat does all that for you.
If there was a tool to compare RelayThat to, you need to compare it with Canva. Canva is the leading online design tool for banners, posters, images, brochures and many others. I even designed the first version of my WPStarters name card with Canva.
Feature Overview – AppSumo Deal
- Create images quickly
- Graphics look GREAT!
- Easy resizing for blog, social media, infographics, etc.
- Consistent branding made easy
- Tons of images and icons (350,000+), layouts, 2000+ SmartLayouts
- Also business cards, infographics, digital device mockups, etc.
- Time saver!
- There is a roadmap for future development available
As mentioned above, though I will still take time to custom design my important images, RelayThat will save me literally hours in the mornings preparing other graphics for the web. In addition, it will allow me to create MORE unique graphics for social engagement so be on the lookout for things like quotes, infographics, collages, etc. Exciting!