Saasable Review:Saasable is a financial analytics app designed for accountants and businesses to help them easily measure, customize, and share recurring revenue metrics in a single dashboard. Extracting, compiling, and customizing the data in spreadsheets is tedious. Versioning and sharing spreadsheets by email also means you’re sharing static data with your team and leaves a lot of room for error.
“Previously, accountants spent hours putting together tedious spreadsheets to report basic revenue and related numbers for their clients and investors.” said Michael Ly, CEO of Saasable. “Saasable makes it easy for accounting professionals and startup founders to track and share recurring revenue metrics in one easy to use app by simply connecting their Quickbooks file.”
Starting September 15th Saasable will be available on the QuickBooks App Store at . Connecting your first QuickBooks file is free, forever. Find more information about the Saasable dashboard at www.getsaasable.com.
- Saasable makes understanding recurring revenue metrics easier than ever by allowing you to capture, customize and share in real time.
- Whether you are updating your management team or advising a client, team members can view the data, updated in real time, anytime they login.
- Streamlining recurring revenue analytics allows you to spend more time offering your clients valuable business advice using our beautiful dashboard as a prompt.
How it works with QuickBooks
Saasable seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks Online to automatically sync data. Transforming your accounting data into customizable recurring revenue metrics and insights.
Contributing to saasable
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn’t been implemented or the bug hasn’t been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn’t requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don’t break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Saasable is a financial reporting and analytics app that allows accountants and businesses to easily measure, customize and share recurring revenue metrics in a beautiful dashboard.