SAC vs OKC : In NBA Regular Season 2019/2020, Sacramento Kings has been placed at the ninth position in the Western Conference of the tournament. In the total of 23 matches played so far, SAC has won in 10 games and lost in 13 games. With a winning percentage of .435, SAC has scored 105.7 points per game. In the recent match, played against Houston Rockets, SAC has won the game with the score of 119-188 points. The path of SAC in the last 5 games is L L L W W. It seems like they have decided to rise up, at this stage of NBA. It can be proven by looking at the stats since the beginning, as SAC has started off the tournament with a losing streak of four, but at present, SAC has a winning streak of two. Let’s see what SAC has got us to show off. Marvin Bagley III, who is a power forward player, has thumb injury.
Oklahoma City Thunder has taken the seventh place in the event standings, with the winning percentage of .478. Being under the Western Conference division, OKC has played 23 games so far, in which OKC has 11 wins and 12 losses. OKC has scored 108.4 points per game. In the last match, OKC has been matched up with Utah Jazz, in which OKC has won the game with a score of 104-90 points. At the moment, UTA has an ongoing winning streak of three. With hat-trick win marked on their table, OKC will be looking forward to taking their next win, against Kings. Danilo Gallinari, who is a power forward player, has ankle sprain and will not be able to play his next game.
Sacramento Kings vs Oklahoma City Thunder Team News
- Key players of Sacramento Kings are Buddy Hield, De’Aaron Fox and Harrison Barnes.
- Buddy Hield, who is a shooting guard of the team, has scored 21.4 points per game.
- De’Aaron Fox, who is a point guard of the team, has scored 18.2 points per game.
- Harrison Barnes, who is a small forward player of the team, has scored 16.4 points per game.
Oklahoma City Thunder
- Key players of Oklahoma City Thunder are Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Danilo Gallinari and Dennis Schroder
- Shai Gilgeous Alexander, who is a shooting guard of the team, has scored 18.8 points per game.
- Danilo Gallinari, who is a power forward player of the team, has scored 18.3 points per game.
- Dennis Schroder, who is a point guard of the team, has scored 16.7 points per game.
Sacramento Kings vs Oklahoma City Thunder – Team Squad
Trevor Ariza, Marvin Bagley III, Harrison Barnes, Nemanja Bjelica, Bogdan Bogdanovic, Dewayne Dedmon, Yogi Ferrell, De’Aaron Fox, Wenyen Gabriel, Harry Giles III, Kyle Guy, Buddy Hield, Richaun Holmes, Kosta Koufos, Eric Mika, Isaiah Pineiro, Caleb Swanigan, Tyler Ulis, Troy Williams
Oklahoma City Thunder:
Steven Adams, Darius Bazley, Deonte Burton, Hamidou Diallo, Luguentz Dort, Terrance Ferguson, Danilo Gallinari, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Devon Hall, Mike Muscala, Abdel Nader, Nerlens Noel, Justin Patton, Chris Paul, Andre Roberson, Dennis Schroder