SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India has invited applications from those who interested to apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021. SBI has issued a notification for the engagement of apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961. Eligible candidates can apply online through SBI’s official site, sbi.co.in. The last date to apply for the posts is July 26, 2021. It’s all to recruit for 6,100 apprentice posts in various states/ UT.
Interested candidates should note that there are a total of 6,100 seats. Also, the bank has the right to allocate training seats in any district of the selected state as per the administrative requirement. SBI Training Recruitment Exam 2021 is provisionally scheduled to be held in August. The training will take place over a period of one year.
The bank would pay a stipend of Rs. 15000 per month to the selected candidates. Please read the official notification available on the website.
- Degree from a recognized university/institution.
- The minimum age limit should be 20 years and the maximum age limit should be 28 years as of October 31, 2020. The maximum age not specified is for unreserved and EWS candidates.
- Relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of India guidelines for SC / ST / OBC / PWT candidates.
Steps to apply for SBI Apprentice recruitment 2021:
– To apply, go to the official website sbi.co.in/careers
– Click on ‘ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES’ under the Valuation Act, 1961.
– From the drop-down, click on the online link to apply (OR) click here for the SBI Training Online Application Form 2021.
– Then, start with the new registration using your mobile number and email address.
– Enter all the details in the online application and upload the required documents.
– Pay the fee to complete the application.
“Candidates can apply for engagement in one state only. Candidates can appear for the examination only once under this engagement project. The process of registration is complete only when fee is deposited on or before the last date for payment of fees,” reads the official notification.