SE vs ULS: FC Seoul will take on Ulsan Hyundai in K League on Wednesday, 22 June 2022 at 16:00 PM IST
FC Seoul and Ulsan Hyundai will face each other in the Korean League at World CupStadium, Seoul in the Round 17 match. FC Seoul is roaming in the middle of the table this season and is in 7th place with 21 points so far.
In the last 16 league matches, they have claimed five wins along with six draws, and faced five losses. The last league match was in their favor when they went to Suwon Bluewings and saw a 1-0 victory.
Ulsan Hyundai is one of the best teams in the Korean League and they are currently positioned in first place with 36 points this season. They suffered a 1-3 defeat in their most recent match against Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors in the league meeting. They have an edge in this match.
SE vs ULS Weather Report
The weather will be clean and there are no chances of rain.
SE vs ULS Team News
FC Seoul (SE) Team Updates
- Yang Han-been will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Kang Sang-Hee will be the Defender of his team.
- Na Sang-ho will be the Mid-Fielder
- Na Sang-ho is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
Ulsan Hyundai (ULS) Team Updates
- Jo Hyun-woo will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Lee Myeong-Jae will be the Defender of his team.
- Valeri Qazaishvili will be the Mid-Fielder
- Valeri Qazaishvili is having topmost fantasy points in this series.